Dinner and a cruise?

MattACK

Established Member
Looks like it has been a while since everyone has had a chance to meet up, feels like forever to me. I want to say the last one was a couple years ago when we got a good number of SVTs together, went to the Tilted Kilt and did some spirited driving afterwards.

Well it has been too long!!

Caffeine and Octane can be too early for most, not everyone can make it to a Test-n-Tune at Commerce, so how about we grab some dinner and go for a cruise one Saturday night? Nothing crazy, just see some old friends and hopefully meet some new acquaintances.

--Matt

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
What's going on, Matt!

Yeah it really has been that long, huh? I remember that meet-up... good times and good people.

I am definitely down for meeting up, and I hope others are as well! How's your buddy with the red Lightning? I will be going to Caffeine and Octane next month in November with a buddy if you and whoever else would like to meet up there and then grab a bite to eat afterwards? I know it's early, but it's always a great show of cars and people. I'll be there trying to help out a buddy sell his vehicle (hopefully).

Let me know if you hear of others wanting to join in...

Zemedici

Established Member
So down matt, and I STILL NEED MY SHIRT! :D

I'm down for meeting up as well, as I dont work weekends :beer:

I know a bunch of guys I could bring with me, and I got my girl a nice DSLR so she could do rolling shots as well. Maybe meet up early afternoon, cruise, eat, cruise again?

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Hey all, I'd love to meet up too if the planets align and I can work it in around kids sports. :bash:

Another option to consider is an afternoon drive up through Helen and up the Richard Russell scenic highway, to Blairsville for bbq (http://jimssmokinque.com/), and then back home through Cleveland.

MattACK

Established Member
Haha, you MFers crack me up! Im out of town until the 28th, so how about something like Matt suggested on November 9th, a Sunday. Cruise up through Helen/Dahlonega sounds like a good time.

--Matt

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Haha, you MFers crack me up! Im out of town until the 28th, so how about something like Matt suggested on November 9th, a Sunday. Cruise up through Helen/Dahlonega sounds like a good time.

--Matt

He's ALIVE!!!

Sounds good to me..... Keep us POSTED! See what I did there? Eh? Early morning meet-up for breakfast and such and then head out?

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
It's pointless to say, "TTT" with this thread.... well, because it's always at the top of the GA section, but....

TTT!! New Week!!

:-D :coolman: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread