differential

racebronco2

Established Member
I switched to 3.27's but i have a more than 580tq. My concern was being able to use first gear a little more.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Depends on your power level and what you use the car for. If you are under 600 they are way too high. The stock 3.55 is about the best all round gear if you have some mild mods. I have 3.73 now and currently building another center section to put the stockers back in. bet you get some mileage with those if your not lugging the car in sixth all the time.

JDUB348

Established Member
What's up guys what you're up to, well guys I have a question for ya i broke my differentia and I have a 327 gears is it good the gears for my terminator?

Whats up guys, what are you up to? I have a question for you. I broke my diffential and have 327 gears. Are these good gears for my terminator?

Ok cuz my cousin gave me the 3.27 gears and I want to know if is it good just need the Iris housing and I am good to go

Ok because my cousin gave me the 3.27 gears and i want to know if its good or if i just need the IRS housing and be good to go?

:poke: :nono:

churro

Established Member
Depends on your power level and what you use the car for. If you are under 600 they are way too high. The stock 3.55 is about the best all round gear if you have some mild mods. I have 3.73 now and currently building another center section to put the stockers back in. bet you get some mileage with those if your not lugging the car in sixth all the time.

Well i have 456 hp and 441 torque, just have 2.7 pulley cold air intake mgw short shifter bassani catback

Users who are viewing this thread