"Different kinds of Bitches"

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
So, this "list" of bitches was found in a third grade classroom in Washington, DC, and i find it absolutely hilarious. The pages are numbered wrong, there's like 100 misspellings. What does a teacher think when they find this in their classroom? Haha.

Source: And I Am Not Lying » Blog Archive » Types of Bitches

"
You’ll notice that according to this taxonomy, there are 90 types of bitches. However, there’s a page missing, so we are left to guess what bitch types 44-58 are. If you have any ideas, please do leave them in the comments.

I think it’s possible to be multiple types of bitch at once. I’ve met a number of people who are a combination of 5, 12, and 85-90. One could also evolve into and out of various categories as well. As one friend of mine said “I used to be #33, but now that I’ve grown up a little and my priorities have changed, I am solidly #37.”

Feel free to let me know which type you are in the comments as well — or even chart your trajectory through the list.

This list is fairly neatly written. Spelling and troubled penmanship aside, there are no cross-outs, crumples, stains, etc. This looks like something that was written, maybe as a part of a group, and then placed onto the official record that we see here. I like thinking about an excited group of kids sitting around and charting out all the different types of bitches they can think of and then carefully writing them down onto a master list.

And it was found in a 3rd grade classroom! Either the child who left this behind borrowed this from a much more sophisticated older sibling/cousin, or kids in inner-city D.C. grow up even faster than I thought.

Or both. Anyway, here’s the list."

4406534065_6cd5214104_o.jpg

4407276898_709d4b83b5_o.jpg

4406511435_33f67e879f_o.jpg

4407276930_31a11e3d39_o.jpg

4407276972_41b28b4ecc_o.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I am at a loss for words.....:shrug:

Agreed! A 3rd grader? I'll hold back on any other comments about the kid's likely background. :dw:

Parents not parenting. Kids with no respect for authority. Kids who used to grow up in homes are now being "brought up" on the street? Sad and frustrating! A concern not even on the political radar. :nonono:

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Agreed! A 3rd grader? I'll hold back on any other comments about the kid's likely background. :dw:

Parents not parenting. Kids with no respect for authority. Kids who used to grow up in homes are now being "brought up" on the street? Sad and frustrating! A concern not even on the political radar. :nonono:

It's definitely on the radar bob, but I believe politicians have too much faith in the school system as a behavioral medium to take action.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
:eek: :dw: :lol1: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

omg its so funny but s0o0o0o bad that it came from a 3rd grader man he must have some "great parents" :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread