Difference in floor pan?

jaxbusa

Established Member
I am wanting to get WeatherTech floor liners for my 2016, but they only have ones for the 2015 listed on their site. I called and they said they have not checked the 2016 to see if it is the same. I wanted to ask if, by freak chance, there is a difference in the floor pan of the 2015 and 2016 before I order them. I figure some of you have owned for been in both and know. Thanks.

jaxbusa

Established Member
Just got the Weathertech Floor Liners in and they are nice. The rear doesn't fit as good as I would like, and with hindsight, I don't need them as I am probably never going to have anyone back there anyway.

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
I am wanting to get WeatherTech floor liners for my 2016, but they only have ones for the 2015 listed on their site. I called and they said they have not checked the 2016 to see if it is the same. I wanted to ask if, by freak chance, there is a difference in the floor pan of the 2015 and 2016 before I order them. I figure some of you have owned for been in both and know. Thanks.

I will throw mine in tomorrow morning and let you know, I traded my 15 in and I have a 16 now should be the same but will post either way.

768MPH

Established Member
I have weather techs in my '16, front and rear; they fit like a dream. No issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread