Difeo Ford Saves The Shelby!!!!

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
So the Shelby was grinding a bit going into 2nd, and was really pissing me off becuase the Kenne Bell was looking at me when i popped the hood, and i kept thinking to myself i gotta take this off, install my stock exhaust, stock blower, stock intake, and bring it to the dealer and hope i get this under warranty, just under 4k on the odometer, i wonder what ford is going to think. So i pm 03sonic(aka Travis) and he tells me to get it up here, and not to worry, 3 days later the Shelby has a new transmission, new clutch, and its detailed, full tank of gas, and the cost 0.00 nadda f'n thing! cost to ford 9000.00 god dm'. Its so good to have a dealer on ourside for a change, i just wish i knew that when i first had some problems with my 04 cobra it would of saved me alot of $$$ and time. So i cant say this enough, thank you Difeo and thank you Travis for hooking this up and see you at the track rental, i hope they are not to bitchy there i'd like to see some mid 10's out of the Shelby.

And on another note, my grandmothers car 05 focus broke couldn't turn the key to get it started, was towed in to Difeo(without me knowing or Travis) and was told 150.00 to check it, 310.00 to fix it, not bad at all ok fix it. she called me and told me where it was, i pm'd Travis and he took care of her also!!! 200.00 bucks and she's done, i dont think you'll find a dealer better than Difeo, almost makes me want to get a job there!

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Awesome. Any idea where I can take mine around here (North Cakilaki) for the same issue, with similar concerns?

MedVader

Established Member
Why wouldn't he? Looks like good service to me.

Because Ford could come down on him and the dealership like a ton o bricks.

It would be a service to him, Difeo Ford, and GT500 owners who may want the benefits of having a mod friendly dealership around for while longer.

I would strongly suggest you blank out the names.

The Ford powerstroke guys on TheDieselStop.com have several threads about Ford tracking down a dealership that was named as servicing modded trucks and that was the end of that.

SlowSVT

Established Member
I'm not sure I follow you. Your telling us that the GT500 Tremic cost Ford $9K :uh oh:

........hell, I would have done it for $7K :-D

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
Because Ford could come down on him and the dealership like a ton o bricks.

It would be a service to him, Difeo Ford, and GT500 owners who may want the benefits of having a mod friendly dealership around for while longer.

I would strongly suggest you blank out the names.

The Ford powerstroke guys on TheDieselStop.com have several threads about Ford tracking down a dealership that was named as servicing modded trucks and that was the end of that.

trust me its okay with him/them

Users who are viewing this thread