DID you guys here about this?? Tornando hit Carlisle!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I wonder how much damage will be covered by insurance? I hope the insurance companies don't use that "act of god" crap.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
There was a fatal accident on 15N Friday involving a corvette. There was nothing left of the corvette, passanger was killed I believe and driver was flown out. Both guys were from MD. They were hit from behind by some 72 y.o. traveling at a high rate of speed......he went directly to jail. JR and I came up on the accident on our way home from picking up my cobra from Kauffmans. Traffic was backed up really bad.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I've shown this to a couple guys at work with Vettes. They're blown away. One guy's brother had a '93 he was going up there with to sell. He hasn't heard from him yet.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
amstaffbair said:
Hey mama that gentlemen that died in that accident is from my old town...
Sad news!

Very sad. It really sucks when something like that happens to someone driving a nice sports car because people automatically assume it was the guy in the sports car not following the law. It seems as though these two guys were just hanging out heading up to Carlisle to enjoy the day admiring the corvettes and look what happened.

qwikhuh

Established Member
I live about 20 min east of there and the winds were BAD. I doubt it was a Tornado but with how open Carlisle is and the winds being 50+ mph I could see how all that stuff would blow around like it did. I have been to some rain drenched Carlisle shows before but nothing like that!

Users who are viewing this thread