Did someone ever experienced this

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Geez guys, perhaps he's not living in the united states? We have people on this forum from Germany, belgium, japan, etc.

THIS^^ People, try not to bash the guy, as Zemedici said we have members here from other countries.

OP, my old roommate had to basically cut ALL ties with his younger brother due to drug/money problems (after years of issues). Its tough, but you can't stress out over it. People change, and its not your fault. Cut ties, and move on with your life.

UncleDan

Established Member
Yes I've had that happen before. Guy is probably on the phone right now with another "old friend" whom he is trying to shmooze his way into his wallet...

robraySVT

Established Member
How about all you dumbf$&?s complaining about someone's grammar write a few sentences in German for us. I know it's hard to read because English isn't his first language.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
How about all you dumbf$&?s complaining about someone's grammar write a few sentences in German for us. I know it's hard to read because English isn't his first language.

Who is dumb? The ones poking fun or the member of 11 years breaking the rules?

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
That's a tough position to be in. It's so hard to maintain lifelong relationships. I may have missed it, how old were you when you lost touch?

That post made my head hurt. How the hell do people like this make it in the professional world?

By understanding that not everyone can write in perfect American English. I deal with professionals globally who do their very best to communicate in English, but it's absolutely ignorant to expect them to be perfect at it when it's their second or third language and the vast majority of Americans don't speak anything but.

Sick03Vert

Banned
Geez guys, perhaps he's not living in the united states? We have people on this forum from Germany, belgium, japan, etc.

^This. Damn, the grammar Nazi's came out in full force on this thread. :nonono:

Maybe English isn't his first language?

Sad story OP and yes, been there done that. It sucks, but it is what it is. I've lost all faith in people.

Sick03Vert

Banned
?

Literary Degree? I'd hope someone with a literary degree could make logical sentences.

That being said, I think the OP is German.

I believe he meant "learning deficiency" or "language deficiency".

Damn guys....way to make us Americans look like complete assholes. Maybe you guys who are having so much trouble reading the post could use some help on your clearly sub-par reading comprehension skills. Wow. :kaboom::nono:

Sick03Vert

Banned
For the ignorance in person that starts to appear in my thread:

Cant you guys accept different countries MIGHT build sentences in a different manner then you guys do? Some sentences are differently "managed" in english then in german.
So it might occur that some words could be set wrong in the sentence due to allready mentioned situation, wich is definately not on purpose.
I love the united states of america, always did and always will do.
Sure I will be more then happy if someone corrects my grammar so I have the chance to get better instead of beeing the target of ignorant attacks.

:beer: Cheers for taking everything in stride. Not all of us correct people in such a harsh manner. Sorry you had so many ignorant posts in your thread.

For what its worth, I thought it came across better than some other threads I've read on here from people who's primary language is English. :beer:

Sorry to hear about your story though man....it sucks when that happens. You can't win though because, as someone else said, you will always be the guy that didn't loan money to a "friend".

That said, you did the right thing.

Blackness03

Established Member
I had a friend who I hadn't talked to in 8+ years just start texting me one day. I grew up with this person. Found it strange they just started asking "how I was doing" etc etc etc. out of the blue. Not even 2 hours later, they were asking for money. I just stopped talking to them at that point.

99GreenCobra

Established Member
Shame on all you idiots for ripping on the OP for his grammer and speling errors.

OP thats too bad the only reason he contacted you was for something. I have to time for this in our lives. Trust your gut feel. Its almost always right.

Alensvsix

Established Member
Guys and girls, thank you very much for your beautyful and friendly comments and for standing by my side!

Ive did the right thing and told him basically to hit the road!
He knows me,...he wont even try to pass a sidewalk anymore if Iam accidentally on the other side of the street.
Im over it now! There was a reason the lord didnt wanted me to see this guy for 15 yrs lol
I guess, its just another lesson learned in life... and we all know...its all about:
Dust yourself off and continue, right? ;-)
Now I have to focus on much brighter things in life...like my wifey got her fingernails done and Iam loving them :)
Cant say it often enough, you people are amazing, besides all this modding stuff!!!

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Guys and girls, thank you very much for your beautyful and friendly comments and for standing by my side!

He knows me,...he wont even try to pass a sidewalk anymore if Iam accidentally on the other side of the street.
Im over it now! There was a reason the lord didnt wanted me to see this guy for 15 yrs lol
I guess, its just another lesson learned in life... and we all know...its all about:
Now I have to focus on much brighter things in life...like my wifey got her fingernails done and Iam loving them :)
Cant say it often enough, you people are amazing, besides all this modding stuff!!!

:beer:

Sick03Vert

Banned

That's the best thing to do. Many times if you are a nice person, people will try to take advantage of you. Even those that at one time were your friends. You just have to follow your gut instincts and do what you think is right. Sure, it may not be the most popular choice and it's almost never easy to do, but you also can't allow yourself to be run over by someone who is only using you to get what they want.

Glad to hear you are doing some positive things! :beer:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
this is what i don't like about Facebook. people that you haen't seen or talked to in over 5 years will send you friend requests with no intention of ever calling you or seeing you again. ****ing losers....

Users who are viewing this thread