Diablosport Predator 03/04 tuner ($175.00)

INVNO1

Established Member
I still have my tuner for sale if anyone wants it. Comes in original box.You pay shipping .. YES IT'S UNLOCKED

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I need a tuner but new to the market. What does it mean if it's unlocked? also is there any difference between the one you selling and a brand new one? like features or what ever?
difference between SCT and diablo? just brand or do I need to pick one or the other based on what I'm doing with the car?

Thanks
Malcolm

INVNO1

Established Member
Malcolm, If you plan on getting your car dyno tuned you need to know if your tuner uses diablosport so he can tune your car.. If you dont care to dyno tune your car it doesnt really matter wich tuner you use. Looks like your car has a tune because of the mods you have?

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Yes my car has a tune. It was done by a local performance shop and they flashed a chip and put it on my car. However the motor blew up (long story) and I won't be going back there as I believe the tune had something to do with it.
I have not found a new tuner yet. I suppose I need to do that and then ask if they support diablo?
My motor is currently at the machine shop, .20 over with diamond pistons. I should get it back tomorrow or next week at the latest.

INVNO1

Established Member
Yes just ask your tuner if they can tune with Diablo..

I feel your pain brother... my motor is getting ross pistons as we speak thats why i need some extra money..

Users who are viewing this thread