Diablosport Intune

Heavyfoot

Established Member
^^^im awaiting to see some results in what the dealership says when he takes it in.
Although I'm going to tune mine soon and as of right now, im not sure if there is any other option besides diablo considering sct has had so many issues lately.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I will say that driving it during lunch today, it definitely moves out a lot quicker, and much easier than it did before the tune. Almost like it doesn't want to stay at low RPMs, and neither do I. :lol:

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
I think "somes" also had a few too many today at lunch.

jealous?

How about some quarter times DirtyD? Stock, then with intune installed.
Maybe at TSM dyno day you can do some comparison tests.

Still waiting for you to drill holes in your axel pipes just before your gt500 mufflers. :rolling:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
jealous?

How about some quarter times DirtyD? Stock, then with intune installed.
Maybe at TSM dyno day you can do some comparison tests.

Still waiting for you to drill holes in your axel pipes just before your gt500 mufflers. :rolling:
I won't be able to do any strip runs for the next couple of weekends, as I will be out of town.

I plan on calling TSM tomorrow to see if I can get in in the coming weeks for some dyno runs, since I will have pasted the 30 day point if I wait until Oct. 6th.

And I'm not doing the hole trick in the GT500s. That would be too much for me.

SirJAG

Established Member
is this the one with the sweet display that gives you a/f and temps and such?? can you pm me a phone number too?

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
Maybe I should have spoke up.....I have a 2500 mile 2013 that is stock.Plus I have the time to go to the track and I have a buddy that is a tech at my ford dealer.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
well this is awesome....my laptop crapped out on me today, so my plans for doing any datalogs are shot until it's back up and running...of which I have to find out exactly what happened to it. :nonono:

gs462

Established Member
I will say that driving it during lunch today, it definitely moves out a lot quicker, and much easier than it did before the tune. Almost like it doesn't want to stay at low RPMs, and neither do I. :lol:

Dirty this is EXACTLY how my car feels with the FRPP Procal was your car stock before you added the Intune?

CCS86

Established Member
I would like a tuner that allows me access to change more detailed parameters like specific Copperhead tables (spark, commanded AFR, FBW throttle mapping, etc).

Is this possible with the InTune or Trinity?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
is this the one with the sweet display that gives you a/f and temps and such?? can you pm me a phone number too?
I think you're referring to the Trinity :)

Trinity info

I would like a tuner that allows me access to change more detailed parameters like specific Copperhead tables (spark, commanded AFR, FBW throttle mapping, etc).

Is this possible with the InTune or Trinity?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Thats not doable in a handheld...you'd need access to our cmr software to make changes like that.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread