Diablo Tuner Help!

03CobraDude

Well, I was attempting to install the diablo tune, and was following all the instructions. I got to step 12 of the booklet that was provided. I then followed all of the prompts given on the tuner, however, when it got to the point of installing the tune, it would show 0%, then have the hour glass, and inform me that the tune was not installed. I have since then attempted to reinstall the factory tune, however the same thing happens. Help!!! It's urgent and I do not want to start the car for fear of damaging something.

Thank you for the urgent help!

Last edited by a moderator:

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
It is rare but I have had tunes not load for whatever reason before. Just try it again and make sure you turning the key to the on position.

03CobraDude

Well, went out again today and attempted to load the 91 Octane Performance Tune.

When I plugged the Diablo in, it went straight to a screen that said something along these lines: "The previous tune was not entered into your car" or something similar. It prompts me to install the original backup. I then attempt to install that, and it says the tune was not written. So I decide to go to the main menu. From there, I attempt to install the 91 Octane tune, yet the same thing happens. It shows me the progress bar at 0% followed by the hourglass. Then it says that the tune wasn't written.

Any ideas? It's getting a little frustrating.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread