diablo sport

no_pistons7

Established Member
hey i picked up a diablosport predator for my truck and a friend installed the 93octane pulley tune(aswell as a 4lb lower and tr6 sparkplugs) ...i was reading on diablosports website and it seems like there should be options for the diffrent size maf's and what not....on mine it only gave me options of
-91 octane tune
-91octane pulley tune
-93 octane tune
-93 octane pulley tune

just wondering if anyone else's are the same? maybe i miss understood the website or something...im new to all this ive onley had the truck for less then a month and this is the 1st mods ever done to it so it might be a dumb question lol the truck is a 2003 so maybe the tuner knows it already has the bigger maf then the older lightnings? im not sure, just wondering if i should contact diablosport or if this is normal

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
Mine gave me the option of tuning it for the old 80mm MAF. My engine is stock and it felt like my truck ran better after I put my tune back to stock to pass the strict CA emissions test so I never put the performance tune back in. My fuel mileage actually went up too.

san-man

Established Member
You could call DS to answer your questions.

However, if I am reading the DS info correctly. You have nothing to worry about as the tuner you have is programed with the 90mm MAF.

Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread