DHL came today!!!!

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
i wish they would make a 315/35/18 ,i have the BF Drag radial wonder if the MT is better

From what I have read the consensus is yes. Then again anything would be better than the old ass(4 years) BFG's I have on there now:rolling::rolling:.

VPF

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THERE'S a wife who knows the true path to a man's heart. LOL! Enjoy!

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
how are the sidewall on these?

i'm really looking for some 315's but only the BFG and MT's come in 315 and i hear the sidewalls are really soft so they arent stable at high mph

Have any other pics that would show the size of the sidewall on them?

I can get some pictures up later tonight. They are not mounted. But the sidewall is not very tall being a 30 series. Hopefully I will get these mounted on Friday.

vegaspackerfan,

What exhuast do you have on the car? Looks similar to the SLP tips... :shrug:

It is the SLP LM II catted. And yes I do set of car alarms in parking ramps and lots:-D.

VPF

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Have any other pics that would show the size of the sidewall on them?

Here are the pics.

normal_new_truck_II_003%7E3.jpg

Tire width, I would say it's 12.5 inches of contact.

normal_new_truck_II_004.jpg

VPF

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Hahaha, lol, you bitch. Not my fault you don't know how clean your own shit!!

EDIT.....

I love the PM you sent me. maybe you can come over and clean one of my rides or quads after I get done riding them. You seem to be a drooler who would be very good a remedial tasks.

When your nutz drop little boy then you can start talking.

VPF

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
EDIT.....

I love the PM you sent me. maybe you can come over and clean one of my rides or quads after I get done riding them. You seem to be a drooler who would be very good a remedial tasks.

When your nutz drop little boy then you can start talking.

VPF

LOL, i'm done with this thread. Take your ass outside and Never-Dull the shit out of your dirty ass exhaust. Learn to take care of your shit, HP's ain't everything.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
LOL, i'm done with this thread. Take your ass outside and Never-Dull the shit out of your dirty ass exhaust. Learn to take care of your shit, HP's ain't everything.

I have read a lot of your comments on this site. You are a POS who more times than not has very little to add. Your just another punk trolling this site. Get a life Miss 1000 posts in 7 months. with allthe time you spend on here, I see those shinny tips don't get your tiny tip any action :loser:.

My cars and other vehicles are taken care of. Now go putt around in your shinny turd. It will take me 5 minutes to clean my tips. Your car will still be a turd and you will still be an asshole.

The PM you sent me that said,"if you ever need some detail lessons, then hit me up!! bitch". Shows what a punk-ass you are. The thread was about the tires not my exhaust tips.

VPF

Users who are viewing this thread