DFW Modding G2G March 06, 2004

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
First off I do have to thank my dad for putting up with us and I am so happy at all the mods we got done today I was worried it would be too hectic and that it would be a mess but everyone who used stuffed helped put it back so I think if we need to we shoud do one of these every month it's a great way to meet people and piss off my neighbors.

Tracey I did paint all my rotors and the front is completely done it does look awesome but I just now finished and am completely worn out.

Now where are the pics ?

coleman

Established Member
we had seven cobras, one GT, & 1 lightning there at one point -- now including all the owners & enthusiasts... :beer: awesome!

how much was done?

2 pulley swaps: 1 cobra & 1 lightning
1 cat-back mod
1 springs, right?
1/2 IRS bushing swap out

what else was done besides a lot of shop talk?

ToolemanTX

Established Member
oh

no one raced that is something that will have to change next time we do this.. hehe..

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
I did a brake pad change and the front rotors plust painted the hats on them. We also did an intake on that lightning he's now running my old 12 in. filter it's so funny because it's his dad's truck.

coleman

Established Member
i'd like to hear how the mods worked out...
i'm sure CobraGabe's happy with his new-found HP/TQ

venom279

Established Member
[/B]
Venom279...glad to see you made back ok. Thanks again for everything. [/B]

No problem, I appreciate you helping a fellow cobra owner out!!:thumbsup:

:beer:

ToolemanTX

Established Member
:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: .. it was fun them springs were a bitch..

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Hey all
I would like to give a big thanks to Marc and his family for letting us crash their pad like that. I think at one time their were 10 03 Cobras, 1 Lightning, a GT
and all of Marc's families cars. Another big thanks to everyone who helped out with my PITA springs! It really wasn't that bad . The finished product was well worth it though:D Met alot of cool people in the process and got my springs installed so I have to say it was a good day. :beer:

cobraGABE

Will work for Mods
Established Member
I have a few pics on my home computer. Been too busy enjoying my new found power. Need to resize then will post tonight. Thanks again to Hicompression for the help on the pulley swap and Mark for the GTG place. I really enjoyed meeting everyone.

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
Originally posted by cobraGABE
I have a few pics on my home computer. Been too busy enjoying my new found power. Need to resize then will post tonight. Thanks again to Hicompression for the help on the pulley swap and Mark for the GTG place. I really enjoyed meeting everyone.

Hey, no problem Gabe. The test drive after the swap was complete made it all worthwhile! :rockon: :beer:

cobraGABE

Will work for Mods
Established Member
I am in the process of building my very own website, and will update as soon as I upload the pics. Stayed tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread