DFW Modding G2G March 06, 2004

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Hey guys I"m having a little bit of a modding get together a week from saturday. Stealth03 has a catback to install and I have more than enough stuff to work on. So who has parts they need to install ? I have lots of space and more than enough tools we can handle pretty much any install that wont take more than a day. I bet if someone had an apten to install we could get it done in a day. So who is in ?

Ok here is who is in so far .

1. Me cuz it's my house :p
2. xtremejc - heat exchanger
3. Stealth03 - catback
4. Coleman maybe ( he has all the mods already
:rockon: )
5. Toy cobra you said you'd be in
6. SaleenCobra
7. [sky]03cobra

So who else I'd love to have all these Cobra in my yard also I have a neighbor who complains about my loud truck so there is a stop sign by my house please make sure to be as loud as possible :burnout: .

Ok guys here is the address

5111 Westhaven
Arlington, Texas 76017

House number is 817 468 0358
My cell is 817 368 0572

If you get lost I'll have both phones in hand try the house first since I dont get good reception at my house. If there are any questions just ask also if ya'll want I can post a picture of my house probaly to make it easier lol.

I am having people start coming over at 10 come and go as you please I'll be here all day.

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I may have a heat exchanger to install so count me as a maybe for the install GTG... I'll let you know as the week progresses.

I will need directions to get to your place coming down from Irving.

[sky]03cobra

Established Member
hey duders.... im in arlington as well.. I havent been around in a while, but have been looking into getting the apten upgrade. I wouldnt mind showing up for a bit so send me some directions. I know we had about 10 people over a year ago that got a JMS tune over in DAllas. I want to get the apten, but would like to see about getting Chris Johnson from JMS to come back if a bunch of us got the apten. My understanding is that a/f ratios go .5 to 1.5 leaner with the apten. Im sure we can bs about all that on saturday. let me know.
sky

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
I also am going to due the APTEN if I can ever get Brian over there to email me back.

I got some MOFO MM Bushings to install, you big boys up for that one. ;-)

coleman

Established Member
i just finished installing my new rotors .... sweet :thumbsup:
and olchakla helped me out :beer:

Last edited:

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
I will post address and such on friday. I'm hoping to start around 12 or so and SaleenCobra we could probaly do that but print out the instruction and make sure you have all the special stuff I havce plenty of bits to drill out the other one's if you can find a link I will make sure we have everything over here I have a two drills and will make sure I have plenty of jackstands. I think I also have a gt that needs a catback put on. I'm up for anything even if it takes all night .

cobraGABE

Will work for Mods
Established Member
This sounds like an awesome deal. I have a pulley that is waiting to be installed but have been weary of doing it because it looks difficult. But if I could get some help from someone with some experience would settle some anxiety I have about installing it. I would love to come, and I also live in Arlington. Please let me know, I certainly don't mind turning some wrenches to help anyone else out. Thanks.

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
Hey Marc...can a couple of out-of-towners crash your party?

Well I was going to say no chicks allowed, but Coleman is comming so it's cool. ;-)

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
cobragabe we can probaly due a pulley swap we just need the tool I bet someone has one so if you are for sure coming we'll make sure we can get one.

Tracey if you want to come or any out of towners there is plenty of room for all of you. The more the merrerier.

Users who are viewing this thread