DEUTSCHLAND 83

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
For anyone who wants to watch a really great TV show, check out DEUTSCHLAND 83

Plot:

In a divided Germany in 1983, naive 24-year-old East German soldier Martin Rauch is pulled from his benign post as a border guard and given a new assignment: undercover spy for the Stasi foreign service in West Germany. Hiding in plain sight as Moritz Stamm in the West German army, Rauch must gather NATO military secrets. As he veers between father figures, love interests, and East and West Germany, nothing is quite what it seems and everyone he encounters is harboring secrets, both political and personal.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Being born in west germany to an Army father and German frauline during the cold war this peaks my interest. Where can you watch this series? I dont want to get partially into on YT and then its blocked. Im sure my parents would really like it as well.

Edit: looks like Hulu. Guess ill be subscribing now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Being born in west germany to an Army father and German frauline during the cold war this peaks my interest. Where can you watch this series? I dont want to get partially into on YT and then its blocked. Im sure my parents would really like it as well.

Edit: looks like Hulu. Guess ill be subscribing now lol

You can see it here as well:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
My father worked in nuclear weapons in Germany which was a really big deal at the time. He’ll probably geek out over this lol.

Ive got a long list of shows im wading through so ill have to wait a while. Looks good though. Thanks for posting. I probably would have never heard of it.

Heres another good German show to check out

Dogs of Berlin

Users who are viewing this thread