detroit truetrac in irs

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
For autocrossing you are much better off with the higher bias ratio especially with an IRS equipped car. PM me if you're interested in pricing on either a Tru-Trac or T2R (although I'd recommend the T2R).

Interesting, I'll keep you in mind, thanks. 3.73's and a T2R are sounding great right about now, if only I could afford it... :beer:

Fast GTO

Established Member
What additional items did you all upgrade when putting in the tru trac? I've heard people talk about swapping to a different S Spring?

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Yeah, I wasn't sure. I remember reading something about changing something out with steel if you road race but can't for the life of me remember what it was.

I'm thinking of going with the MM IRS Diff' mounts. IRS differential mounts, aluminum, pinion angle adjustable, 1999-04 Cobra [MMIRSB-40.1] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

There are no S springs in a TrueTrac.

Don't bother with the MM diff mount kit. It costs more and transmits more noise into the car. Get the diff and other IRS bushings from ac427cobra. He offers his kit here

Full Tilt Boogie Racing

Users who are viewing this thread