Detoxx Snatches Demon Soul

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
Went to Mexico last night. No my car isn’t stock. No the Demon owner didn’t care. Yes we know each other. Yes we did this out of pure fun. I tried to make it somewhat fair by coming out on my 19’s with NT05R’s vs my 17’s with M&H’s and I even started in 3rd at 60mph (not in the powerband).

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
With 933 hp I would have expected u to beat him by a lot more. U got a 1000 lbs on him! Would have been a far more interesting race from a dig.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It sucks from a dig on the street, too, though. The Demon appears to be a fish out of water anywhere other than at the drag strip. Even then, it's still not doing anything impressive for the amount of hype surrounding it.

Never_Enough

Established Member
It sucks from a dig on the street, too, though. The Demon appears to be a fish out of water anywhere other than at the drag strip. Even then, it's still not doing anything impressive for the amount of hype surrounding it.
Put a good tire on it. The Nitto can't seem to handle the power unless it's a hero run with super awesome prepped track/street.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
They seem to do better with Hoosiers or MT’s from a dig.

With the power and quick shifting trans they should be a little better from a roll.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Should have at least given him the hit!

Looked fun... thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread