detailed the viper... pics inside!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
just got finished detailing the viper. Just in time for the snow :)

remember, its for sale in the other classifieds section for only $35k if anyone is interested! 1 of 22 in the silver/blue combo for 99 (forged internals too)

here are the pics

ejjj013.jpg

ejjjj004.jpg

ejjjj003.jpg

ejjjj006.jpg

ejjjj007-1.jpg

ejjjj002.jpg

ejjjj005.jpg

rebuildviper011.jpg

SVTdubs

Established Member
time for a new toy.... I have a few things in mind! Im bored. Not much racing out here compared to chicago so its on to something new

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
Nice car. I have a buddy that is in the process of selling his Supra and wants a viper, ill lead him this way.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, sweet looking Viper. I always liked it. So are you wanting something other than a high horsepower ride? Luxury something maybe? Just curious. Best of luck with the sale. :beer:

SVTdubs

Established Member
e55, turbo busa, or just a sick boat. I dont know, something will come up and Ill just buy it. Im kinda weird like that.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Damn, you haven't had it that long. That is my ultimate dream ride - TT Viper all the way. Good luck with your new toy.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Very sick Viper...I don't understand how guys go through cars like this! A boat in Colorado just doesn't seen to practical. lol I would maybe consider that Supra option, but it doesn't make much sense to sell a potentially TT Viper just to get into another turbo car. Unless money just isn't a factor... :shrug:

SVTdubs

Established Member
Very sick Viper...I don't understand how guys go through cars like this! A boat in Colorado just doesn't seen to practical. lol I would maybe consider that Supra option, but it doesn't make much sense to sell a potentially TT Viper just to get into another turbo car. Unless money just isn't a factor... :shrug:

I live on horsetooth reservoir! I boat is a must!

example (old pic of my z06 by the reservoir)
myz061006.jpg

old sea doo speedster and beater tow vehicle (just tow across the street, lol)
boating014.jpg

my old sti by the boat ramp
stipics045.jpg

view from my driveway...
horsetoothandsti010-2.jpg

so yeah, a sick boat is where its at!

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
I guess so...but it's still too damn cold nine months out of the year to do any kind of water-sports w/out a wet-suit.

SVTdubs

Established Member
its not that bad actually... it is just hit or miss, last weekend it was 70 and sunny, now we have 10 inches of snow and its supposed to be warm again later this week... its just all over the place

Tim Lester

Established Member
time for a new toy.... I have a few things in mind! Im bored. Not much racing out here compared to chicago so its on to something new

Ha Eric hows it going?hope ya remember me silver 03 cobra.Dude u said that was your car the viper:??:Whats your plans now if i might ask? Take care was fun racing ya:beer:

Tim L

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread