10-22-11001.jpg

10-22-11003.jpg

And my polished Mac headers:)
a94045e1.jpg

Last edited:

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
Looks good, I like the painted roof also.

I did them in black actually... Red might look good but i see it being a pita to keep them looking good

It's actually pretty easy. I've got Bullitt calipers and if you just wipe them down when you're cleaning your wheels they stay looking good. You've got a lot of space to clean since you've got 5-spoke wheels as opposed to my multipsoke PITA FRs.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I think the car needs the side stripe and wing...car looks unfinished. Nice touch on the roof

Monster Mach

Established Member
Roof paint or vinyl? Needs a side stripe! And is the trunk patched? Looks amazing no joke.. I want ur rims

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice job with the detailing. Great looking Mach, and I love the black roof. Nice!! :)

built54

Established Member
The roof is painted not wrapped. The decklid has the holes filled. I painted the whole car 2 weeks ago after it was chipped up by a lawn mower, so I changed it up a bit. I don't really know about the side stripes... I've got them but dont think I want them on there

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
The roof is painted not wrapped. The decklid has the holes filled. I painted the whole car 2 weeks ago after it was chipped up by a lawn mower, so I changed it up a bit. I don't really know about the side stripes... I've got them but dont think I want them on there

I would put them on. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread