designing rear seat delete

kingcobra9450

Established Member
While I'm at school I would like to get everything together for my rear seat delete. Its not your typical one though. I am making it out of carbon fiber with a balsa core. I have a waterjet at work so I would like to create the 2D drawing to cut it out with. Has anyone created a drawing by chance? Or does anyone have the measurements for both the top and bottom pieces? I appreciate any help.

If I could make a couple of these would some be interested in purchasing them from me? It will look nice and should weigh around 10 lb.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
I once seen someone had the running horse cutout in the middle of the upper backrest and thought it was badass looking. Either it was a cutout or a layover. I think it was some sorta metal.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If you could do one like this I'd be interested.

MG_SV6.sized.jpg

kingcobra9450

Established Member
I have seen some of those with the inserts. The SVT logo or the snake is the best.

svtfocus2cobra, The only way I could make something like that is if I had the dimensions of everything or the whole thing itself. And It looks pretty intense.

I won't be able to do any of this until may but I wanna get a head start plus ill keep anyone's name that may be interested after I can get the first one made and see how it looks

Users who are viewing this thread