Bush Wookie
Established Member
Iraq 2005-

DSCF0460.jpg

Afghanistan 2006-

100_0108.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
Lots of good pictures. All my older deployment pictures are the old paper kind. But I have a digi for this deployment, so I will post what i can

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
If you click on this link: YouTube - KingCobra1204's Channel it will take you to my movie page on youtube of me working on UH-60M which is the newest BlackHawk helicopters in the Army. I'm a 15T (mechanic/but I'm a crew chief) but now in a flight company so I fly a shit ton. I'm currently deployed in Iraq right now. I even got a short clip of us shooting the M240H for aerial gunnery. Will post pics soon

Great video.
Loved when you rubbed the gunner. lol

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Lol, it's deff a good thing when everyone gets along that well. I imagine it makes being gone that much easier.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Cool pics Steve.
Love the ACOG with the red dot to the side.
Looks like you got a heck of a sleeve going on too. :beer:

Dusten

Established Member
Here are a few random pictures from deployment, obviously quite different than most of them posted here.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
9-11-2010 Southern Afghanistan (Marjah more specifically) just getting done supporting 3rd Battalion 1st Marines.
untitled-3.jpg

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
After 6 months of work. One more to go. These are confirmed (i.e. they actually were able to account for body parts, because sometimes a hellfire or well placed 2.75" rocket doesn't leave much to account for after the fact. That and the Taliban like to sanitize the scene before we can get friendlies over to conduct BDA)
killboard107confirmedEKIAand3BLDGSasof13Oct.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread