Denver Shooting

Machdup1

Established Member
Not a lot of info, but saying 2 dead and they got the shooter, not sure if that's dead or alive.
http://kdvr.com/2016/06/28/man-with-gun-reported-in-1500-block-wynkoop-in-denver-streets-closed/

That area has been having a lot of issues lately with homeless becoming aggressive and even video of some attacking a guy last week.

Not say that this is the case, but last time on was down on 16th street earlier this year, the homeless were very aggressive, so I would not be surprised. Most appeared to have mental problems and the drug use was pretty obvious. Watched one go nuts on a tram driver for telling him the rules.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Not say that this is the case, but last time on was down on 16th street earlier this year, the homeless were very aggressive, so I would not be surprised. Most appeared to have mental problems and the drug use was pretty obvious. Watched one go nuts on a tram driver for telling him the rules.

This is the one from last week, they're in groups (mobs) in order to intimidate.
http://kdvr.com/2016/06/24/city-leaders-to-address-safety-on-16th-street-mall-next-week/
I find it most concerning the guy being attacked froze up, people need at least some kind of defense training, luckily a business owner stepped in and got hit a few times. Heard the alleys and main drag reek of piss. Add to that heroin use and dealing out in the open along a popular trail in the area.

Women is critical, but shithead shot himself and is dead. Hopefully she pulls through and we at least save money on a trial.

oldmodman

Established Member
I came up with a solution to the local Southern California homeless "problem"

Take an area of worthless California desert. 10 miles on a side. Fence it in. No really. A quarter mile of razor wire along each edge.

Build a bunch of small one bedroom houses. All concrete so they can't burn. With AC, appliances, water, TV, even HULU. Solar for power.

Round up every homeless, crazy, drug dependent person around and let them loose inside the razor wire.

Then ignore them. Make sure they have access to the internet so they can learn how to farm, raise livestock, repair plumbing and so on. The can either learn to be self sufficient, or starve.

But never, ever, let them out. And since we don't want there to be generations of homeless sterilize all. Every man and woman.

Bye bye problem.

Then build another one for people that won't work and expect welfare.

Machdup1

Established Member
Add to that heroin use and dealing out in the open along a popular trail in the area.

Down by the Aquarium on the river? The wife and I walk over there from down town and it was full sketchville. Saw a crazy tent person losing his mind over some phantom demon.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hey guys, they're building a new school here! I also have pork chops for dinner, need a picture? Do we really want this to turn into Assbook?

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Down by the Aquarium on the river? The wife and I walk over there from down town and it was full sketchville. Saw a crazy tent person losing his mind over some phantom demon.
Cherry Creek Trail, in downtown. Place is going to hell fast and it's the areas where tourist are supposed to be drawn.
http://kdvr.com/2016/06/20/heroin-use-and-drug-deals-happen-in-the-open-on-cherry-creek-trail/

Hey guys, they're building a new school here! I also have pork chops for dinner, need a picture? Do we really want this to turn into Assbook?
All the issues in Denver kind of tie in, in an unfortunate way. The response time was likely very fast as a result of increased police presence being required in that area from violent homeless and drug dealer/users.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Blah, Blah. I'm also gonna go postal since this POS laptop of my wife updated itself to 10 all by itself. Beware

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I'd vote for you.

I came up with a solution to the local Southern California homeless "problem"

Take an area of worthless California desert. 10 miles on a side. Fence it in. No really. A quarter mile of razor wire along each edge.

Build a bunch of small one bedroom houses. All concrete so they can't burn. With AC, appliances, water, TV, even HULU. Solar for power.

Round up every homeless, crazy, drug dependent person around and let them loose inside the razor wire.

Then ignore them. Make sure they have access to the internet so they can learn how to farm, raise livestock, repair plumbing and so on. The can either learn to be self sufficient, or starve.

But never, ever, let them out. And since we don't want there to be generations of homeless sterilize all. Every man and woman.

Bye bye problem.

cbj5259

Established Member
I came up with a solution to the local Southern California liberal/progressive "problem"

Round up every liberal/progressive, crazy, drug dependent, jihadist Muslim loving person around and let them loose inside the razor wire.

But never, ever, let them out. And since we don't want there to be generations of liberal/progressives sterilize all. Every man and woman.

Bye bye problem.

Fixed it for you.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread