Densecharger?

fatal1

Established Member
Just bought a Densecharger CAI and readon another forum that you don't want a bend in front of the MAF. any speculation on this?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It is best to eliminate any bends but there are a few systems that do locate the filter in the fenderwell and seem to work pretty well. Do a search here on 'Densecharger' for more info. Some have had issues with the Densecharger while others love it. I tried it and removed it a week later. I had some off idle stumbling that would go away. Try it and see what you think.

onthehunt

Established Member
I installed a densecharger CAI and the Superchips Programmer and what a difference it makes!!!!

The Cobra was a totally different car!! Try it and see how you like it. I haven't had any problems so far.

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
I put mine on last week and ti is a different car. She has finally awoken. It is crazy fast now. And all I have is a Stinger Catback and the Densecharger.

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I'm not going the crazy route yet. If I do anything thats going to void the warranty I'm going straight to the whipple. I learned that from my previous truck. Why waste time and money. So the Tuner and Densecharger is enough to calm the itch for right now.

Users who are viewing this thread