Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up - stock MAF position

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Up - adjusted MAF

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
I'm curious as to how many have the Densecharger in the up position as opposed to the down. Also, please state your MAF position if it is not factory. Thanks

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
I tried both positions and realized the DC just plain sucks either way! I got a 12" K&N attached to the MAF instead. Idles perfect and power seems a little better too! The DC is junk IMO.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I have mine up. It stalled a few times initially when the computer was "learning" it, since then no problems. I also put the MAF in the 12 oclock position.

bunk22

Established Member
No problems at all with my DC. It's installed with the maf at the 12 o'clock position and the filter in the down position. It works as advertised and it's not going anywhere soon. I put it on the car at 400 miles and just hit 2,000 miles. By the way, I hit the wrong category in the poll. I want a recount.

Last edited:

Brad

Banned
I was having a rough idle, and stalls with my DC. So I metered mine into the trash! The steeda CAI seems to be working far better.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
ttt - I'm getting one soon, installing it eventually... probably going to put it Down w/ MAF in 12' position.

~Berj

Goldy

Established Member
I have the Densecharger with the meter in the 12 o'clock position, and the filter in the down position. No problems what-so-ever! I'm extremely pleased with the system.

Howard

JymBart

Established Member
Filter & tube in the down position, .. meter at 12:00 , .........no problems,, nothing hits the valve cover,no stalling, great quality, super company and owner!! Your supercharger will scream.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Sorry guys.

I screwed the whole thing up damn. I selected the last by accident.

I had a densecharger on with the filter down and the MAF in 12:00 position (per intructions). I had Amazon Racing CAI on before that. I just recently put the Amazon back on and it seems to respond a little quicker.

I know the cold dense air is better for power but you are pulling through a bending tube with a small filter.

Speaking of densechargers and CAI when i put my densecharger on i took off the clip/nut that hooks on the inner fender and lost it so now i can't put my heatshield on for Amazon CAI. Today I went to the dealer to order another and had to get 6 and 2 bolts.

Anyone else need one of the clips for attaching heatshield or stock silencer to inner fender?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
my DC is UP

up on the shelf, that is.... ;-)

I decided to follow the advice of many respected individuals who cautioned against the use of bends before the MAF.....I went with a straight-shot intake, a la Amazon Racing, etc

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by JB
my DC is UP

up on the shelf, that is.... ;-)

I decided to follow the advice of many respected individuals who cautioned against the use of bends before the MAF.....I went with a straight-shot intake, a la Amazon Racing, etc
Gee JB, you had me worried for a minute. LOL! Just can't beat those straight-shot intakes.
:burnout:

P.S. See you in 4 weeks at Atco!
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread