DEMON vs JAGUAR SVR - Not the Outcome Expected

MG0h3

Established Member
^^correct. Reaction time makes it looks worse than it is. Either way, a purpose built drag strip bruiser keeps getting beat up. Still a cool car but damn...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If I was a novice/lesser driver, I'm not sure I'd want to visit a track unless there were fewer than 10 spectators. LOL. As others have said, the Demon is a cool car, but too many thus far are getting (surprisingly) spanked. If you own one, you'd better know how to race it.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Demon driver fell asleep. Trap speed says all we need to know, though.

Also, isn't the V8 S F-Type the same motor as the R? I was told that all you need is a tune to run w/the R cars HP wise.

Finally, what is with these Demon owners not using the skinnies & race ECU? Let's go, pussies!!!!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Who gives a rats ass anymore what a "Stock" Demon does. These videos are boring! Does anyone give a shit what a "Stock" Mustang does?

Add a pulley, mid pipes, tune and gas and it goes 150 mph! I wonder what excuse Screw Rice has for it going 150 mph.....lol Maybe its because the car is so "Light weight" lmao!

kaz109

Established Member
Demon driver fell asleep. Trap speed says all we need to know, though.

Also, isn't the V8 S F-Type the same motor as the R? I was told that all you need is a tune to run w/the R cars HP wise.

Finally, what is with these Demon owners not using the skinnies & race ECU? Let's go, pussies!!!!
There is no V8 S.....there is a F type S and F type r....both are SC V6 ...the S has 340hp and R has 380

The info you got is probably for the SC V8 that makes 550hp and is awd being just as fast as the 575hp SVR. It is true for the late model F type becaise they are awd but the early model F types were rwd and could not put power down for shit. Just a drift monster

Never_Enough

Established Member
There is no V8 S.....there is a F type S and F type r....both are SC V6 ...the S has 340hp and R has 380

The info you got is probably for the SC V8 that makes 550hp and is awd being just as fast as the 575hp SVR. It is true for the late model F type becaise they are awd but the early model F types were rwd and could not put power down for shit. Just a drift monster
No, there is a V6 S & V8 S. Maybe not for 2018? I am looking at possibly buying a 2015...

kaz109

Established Member
No, there is a V6 S & V8 S. Maybe not for 2018? I am looking at possibly buying a 2015...
Wait...u are right, it's a vert not a coupe. That's why it went under my radar. It is what....495hp?? Don't remember off the top of my head because I don't pay attention to verts.

Users who are viewing this thread