351.3 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_8540.JPG
    IMG_8540.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 186

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Word on the street is that the 2 new GT500 cars coming out will outrun the new Dodge Demon.
Whether this is true or not, I have no idea. From a pretty credible source on the other forum.

conceptmachine

Established Member
Not supposed to link other forums.
It was mentioned that the demon would have a hard time keeping up with both versions. It could be just top speed.
It is going to be over 800HP though, from what was told, I'm surprised with that. The KR that's coming in '21, I wouldn't be surprised if that one beats the demon with front wheel assist and added HP from the electric motor (aka - hybrid), on the street. I'd say the KR will be a NXS fighter, but just speculation at this point. I mentioned it on a thread on FB and a ex ford employee said he may or may not have have installed the electric motor on the test mule.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
How credible is the source?
I believe information from 2 individuals. Neither have said a word on the the new gt500.
I forget his screen name on the other Mustang forum, perhaps Jim can elaborate. It's the 2019 GT500 thread if you go there.
But, he is a credible source. I'm not one of those to just throw nonsense out there. (Only once in a while. lol J/K)

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I forget his screen name on the other Mustang forum, perhaps Jim can elaborate. It's the 2019 GT500 thread if you go there.
But, he is a credible source. I'm not one of those to just throw nonsense out there. (Only once in a while. lol J/K)
Thanks

I’ve seen the bmac post but still do not know who he is. Until I hear press releases or DBK it’s not verified for me.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Word on the street is that the 2 new GT500 cars coming out will outrun the new Dodge Demon.
Whether this is true or not, I have no idea. From a pretty credible source on the other forum.

Just stop with this nonsense. Word on the street? WTF are you talking about. The next GT500 will be nowhere near 800bhp and outrun 9.65@140mph. Suuuuuuuuure. I'm so tired of all these GT500 this and GT500 that....THERE IS NO GT500!!!!! Ford continues to stall while Dodge and Chevy run circles around them.

Edited by Staff. Leave family members out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Just stop with this nonsense. Word on the street? WTF are you talking about. The next GT500 will be nowhere near 800bhp and outrun 9.65@140mph. Suuuuuuuuure. I'm so tired of all these GT500 this and GT500 that....THERE IS NO GT500!!!!! Ford continues to stall while Dodge and Chevy run circles around them.

Dodge Chevy running circles around Ford? That’s funny....

paluka21

Established Member
That stance though,................lol

I like the look of the Challenger but I can't get past the fender flares on the Demon. IMO the flares look as though they're stuck on with double-sided tape via the visible seams between the body and flare.
Otherwise this is a bad ass street car.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

LDAR.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
From a reliable source on the other Mustang forum. So,.....settle tough guy.

Users who are viewing this thread