Democrats Stole My Mail

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
So pissed off right now.

Been waiting two weeks to install speakers in the 1320. Speakers arrived last week but no universal install harness. Order the correct harness, and of course Amazon doesn't carry it.

Come home, junk mail in the street and no soft package with harness. USPS says it wsd delivered in the mail box.

Proceeded to walk the neighborhood and check trashcans. I'm assuming some POS teen took hoping it was ****ing scripts and tossed it when they realized it was some pieces of wires.

No ****ing luck.

So-PiSseD-ofF-Right-NOW%2521.jpeg

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
So you do have photo evidence (I hope, of this so called Dem) while they was doing the 5 finger discount at your front door. Like they had on a Shirt/Jacket and on the back in big letters it said. I AM THE DNC!!! Or Vote Blue and Vote often? If not that is a very bold statement there to say the least.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Welcome to the midwest! I had a new neighbor move it and put a fence up without a permit and cut my entire fiber run because quote on quote "I can do what I want". LOL

I'm taking a home equity loan out to fix a few minor issues and dump my house. Is there a decent state that has IT besides the tampa area?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
A thief is a thief regardless of color, religion, political affiliation, or sex.

Unless it’s a tranny thief. They’re the worst.

They could steal my wife’s underwear, but I wouldn’t know if they were sniffing then, or wearing them. I think that would make me more confused.

Users who are viewing this thread