Democrats fighting in Disney Land.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Younger days I would knock someone out unless it was a woman. Now a days I've got a lot more to loose and the last thing I want my boys to see while at Disney is me beating the shit out of someone.
I've read a bunch of your posts and IMO you like to race bait.... Am I wrong?
Or maybe even someone beatinf the shit out of you. Either way its a lose lose situation

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
I see this thread is going well. LOL

@dannydarko11

I got you, fam!

Cvd9699.gif

lol

Meanwhile the Asian tourists be like..

JjgKENV.gif

LMAO

People need to get their life together..

Got a chance to get out of the hood for a day..might as well bring the hood to Disney...

SMH

verbal

Established Member
It seems like they all knew each other, haha. That is quite the family vacation.

Both the guy in pink and white can’t throw a punch against each other but as soon as it is time to hit a woman it is on.

MG0h3

Established Member

quad

Established Member

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, wait, wait.....so you read all the post in this thread BEFORE mine and you ask me if I like to race bait? While admitting there are ignorant post in this thread and on this site all the time, lol? Thats the problem, you never check the people doing it, only come for the one person questioning their motive and the intentions of their post. Got Job!

That's what you got out of what I said? These individuals are not baiting you directly, but you choose to bait individuals directly in order to get them to say something they may or not regret. After my initial post I said that you appear to be one of those individuals that will poke and poke till someone strikes, then cry asking why that person hit you.
If I am wrong on the direct baiting then fine I will admit it but direct proof would be needed before that happens.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
That's what you got out of what I said? These individuals are not baiting you directly, but you choose to bait individuals directly in order to get them to say something they may or not regret. After my initial post I said that you appear to be one of those individuals that will poke and poke till someone strikes, then cry asking why that person hit you.
If I am wrong on the direct baiting then fine I will admit it but direct proof would be needed before that happens.

What? My comment wasn't directed at anyone directly, it was a simple question that anyone could have answered. How you spun that to me talking directly to anyone is amazing lol. Bro, they've said enough. I've been on this site long enough to know what time it is and understand what people here mean when they post thing indirectly.
tenor.gif

How about next time you address them instead of me?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This.

While I can’t stop you from doing it, you won’t like my reaction. My reaction will be equal across all races and genders as well. Equality bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

They want equality, spitting on a man has consequences. A mans game charges a mans price.

Users who are viewing this thread