Demarcus Ware

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
My son and I took the Shelby to Krogers for last minute grilling supplies. On the way home we passed Demarcus Ware driving a black Ferrari 599 GTO {I think} followed by his black convertible Lingenfelter Vette with the vanity plate SACKED{supposed to be 850hp}. He gave Jon a thumbs up when he saw the Shelby and Jon return the thumbs up and gave him a 40 mph tire burn out. Very nice looking Ferrari and Vette. Demarcus seems to be a good guy and livers a couple of miles from me. .

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I have always been a fan of D Ware. He seems like he has his shit in line, he does his job keeps quiet and seems like he is very well mannered.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
good ole d ware!!!!

dude is the best in the league at his position without a doubt

demarcus-ware.jpg

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I would have used the PIT maneuver on him and sent him into a tree.

**** THE COWBOYS!

is that so tough guy? :poke:

I guess the good thing for him is you're in a slow piece of shit mustang gt. So the chances of you catching him are slim to none, well unless he is in a new Camaro V6, and even then your chances are a little better but not much.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
is that so tough guy? :poke:

I guess the good thing for him is you're in a slow piece of shit mustang gt. So the chances of you catching him are slim to none, well unless he is in a new Camaro V6, and even then your chances are a little better but not much.

i say let him....would be fun to watch D. Ware slam a civilian into the ground like he's Manning with a football heh

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
i say let him....would be fun to watch D. Ware slam a civilian into the ground like he's Manning with a football heh

i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and that was the first thing i read.

I love internet tough guys. If this kid saw D Ware he would prob ask him for his autograph and a hug.

N1TEMARE GT

Banned
i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and that was the first thing i read.

I love internet tough guys. If this kid saw D Ware he would prob ask him for his autograph and a hug.

Typical Cowgirl fan getting his panties in a bunch. Go back to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread