Decision time

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
We got one too, DBK, might know the color direction we are leaning. Tough choices though.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Oh lawd I'd lose sleep over a decision like this. The grey one and black/white stripes speak to me the most but that blue is so unique...

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
"We" as me and my wife and our 2 kids. As our now 15 year old was in a car seat in the right seat as I drove from the dealer in our 2005 gt. This happening, as well, as all other car events we do, are a we. We are a car family. The selection process is an honor for all of us.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Solid black, white or blue are all great choices. Honestly the black with stripes looks pretty sweet as well.

Whatever you get, just make sure you update us when it arrives.

We as you're a dealer or we your family has one coming? Congrats.

Considering he just shipped his current ford GT over to europe and back for a vacation to LeMans, I'm betting this is for him....

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
"We" as me and my wife and our 2 kids. As our now 15 year old was in a car seat in the right seat as I drove from the dealer in our 2005 gt. This happening, as well, as all other car events we do, are a we. We are a car family. The selection process is an honor for all of us.

Sweet congrats!!

RSbeast

Established Member
I like how the heritage package reflects the MkII GT40 whereas the heritage 06 GT reflected the MKI

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
That old one sure is a lot of enjoyment. Have Hoosiers, will have fun.

Congrats bud! What an honor we have to be able to get em!

Yeah, you just drive the old one and I'll drive the new one and it'll be a fair fight lol.

byeofcr

Established Member
Blue with the gold rims!red calipers and put a sti badge on it

Users who are viewing this thread