Decent night @ the track

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
I'll be at the Dyno Day and at Fontana on the Sunday, I'm hoping that its quiet enough to get a few decent runs.

Tetge, would you like some cheese with that whine???;-)

Seriously, its really not as bad as you think as far as the rules and regulations etc, just a little different. If you havent been there, you should at least try it once for your own education, who knows, you may get another personal best.

jhwalker,
I believe one of the local SVTOA groups are planning to be there on the Sunday, so we really could try to make it a

"Cobras invade Fontana" day..

See ya there

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Snakin 69
I'll be at the Dyno Day and at Fontana on the Sunday, I'm hoping that its quiet enough to get a few decent runs.

See ya there

Kudos on the adventuresome spirit. :thumbsup: Me I may not be able to go racing AND show up to the dyno day. But who knows the wife may give me a total weekend kitchen pass. :lol:

Tetge,
Don't sweat Fontana's rules. Their tech consists of a quick scan of your engine bay, a look at your drivers lisence and proof of insurance. The whole punchcard thing just ensures that eveyone gets the same # of runs in so it's no big deal. The only thing of significance is the "track" itself. It's a converted parking lot so it feels a little odd. Theres only 1 left hand turnout so that takes some getting used to and the E/T Mph lights are only marked by a cone. After the first run all your worries will disappear. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread