December 20th SoCal Cruise

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
these pics were takin on Decker Canyon Rd. Those are some nice roads back there:burnout: :burnout: :loser:
We did get seperated for a while. I told Marwane" try and keep up, you're slowing the guys behind you up", but he said he was going as fast as he could. :rollseyes but we all ended up at the same lunch spot anyway.

Chicken Tenders and Fries on SoCalCruise day. Nothin better.
:beer: :??:

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
Question, what do you do if a cop is coming from the opposite direction and you are speeding.
Answer if you are Marwane: Give him a signal so he can see you better and high beam him!
Then have him point at you and make 6 cobras disappear in broad daylight.
:idea: :smmon: :nono:

Orange Poison

Established Member
G%d damn, the Sonic Blue's a$$ end looks high...fricken 4X4!

Oh $hit, that's mine....:eek:

Maybe I should just complete the look and jack her up higher in the a$$ end? You know, get that old late 60's, early 70's look...Get some Cragars on there?:dw:

I just want to say that Jason's and Marwane's 03s had a sweet lowered stance.

Good pics....

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
it might be the camera angle and the way we were parked, sorry dude, didn't mean it :shrug: :rockon:
next saturday we can take some new ones, and it happens to be my bday. I wish for mods, bring me mods!!!!

Orange Poison

Established Member
Originally posted by Obi1Cobi
it might be the camera angle and the way we were parked, sorry dude, didn't mean it :shrug: :rockon:
next saturday we can take some new ones, and it happens to be my bday. I wish for mods, bring me mods!!!!

It's cool.....glad you got a pic of her....:rockon:

kaos

Established Member
YES! I might be able to go this time. I've been fiending since the last one. I want everybody to pray for me that I won't have to go in to work on Friday. That way I can keep my appt. at XMP and be done with all my chores.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by yermo
i am in for the birthday cruise. maybe we should start a new tread for this?? obi ??

It's easier to highlight in the SoCal Events sticky if you start a new thread with a fresh title.
:idea:
How about '12/27 Birthday Cruise'?

:eek:
James

Users who are viewing this thread