December 20th SoCal Cruise

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
It is time once again for a SoCal cruise. My vote is for this Saturday the 20th. Call it 9:30am. Brentwood, Meet at the whole foods at barrington and san vicente.

Last edited:

kaos

Established Member
Hmmm...I shall keep that in mind. Also a cruise on Christmas day wouild also be good, because nobody is out. Ever since I first got my license I have always like just driving during a major holiday. Nobody is on the road, everything in closed and it's still daytime.

Last edited:

Orange Poison

Established Member
SOUND OFF!

I'm there....

One question: What time do you think we'll end....gotta go do something with the 'ol lady later on in the afternoon.

Last edited:

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
We usually go from the meeting pt. to pch>up topanga>mullholland>ventura county line>eat>back down pch.
We may switch it up this time and do a city cruise maybe
santa monica>Beverly Hills>Hollywood. (any feedback?)
I would say we should be done by 2pm give or take.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Yeah....

Lets get more people....sound off So Cal'ers.

Dave, this would be a good opportunity to check out that sweet yellow Mach 1.....

Jason, the Mulholland route sounds good to me. Hell, anywhere in this damn city is traffic. Besides, this weekend especially....you're gonna have all the weekend Christmas shoppers. :)

Last edited:

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
Meeting Spot:

Ocean Avenue(street above PCH) and Washington Avenue(2 blocks north of wishire) There are several blocks of parking spots to park.
Basic Directions: 405 exit Wilshire West.
Follow Wilshire down to the Ocean. Turn right on Ocean Avenue and we will meet 2 blocks up where there is room.

We can also meet in Brentwood at Barrington and San Vicente. There is a Whole Foods there that opens early and a 76 station with Race Fuel @ 4.99 a gallon.

Lemme know whatcha think.
Obi

maoun

Established Member
okay, is this on or what?

brian needs to be at the shop between 11 and 12...we could drive a little and pit stop for lunch around there...

hit me up jason

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
I just washed my car so it should start raining in an hour or so and continue raining until sunday night, either way, lets cruise.:burn: :cuss: :rolling:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
What about next saturday, I gotta get dynoed to check my a/f tomorrow. We'll have more people, too

Orange Poison

Established Member
Yep....if it's a rainin'....I'm a stayin'

So let's decide on the official meeting place....is it the Ocean Ave. location or the Whole Foods market location?

I vote for the Whole Foods location.

Users who are viewing this thread