Death of a terminator and driver.

buckinwild

Established Member
Police Investigate Deadly Wreck That Kills One

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 07:34 AM CDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A deadly wreck in south Nashville was under investigation Tuesday morning.

Officers were called out to the intersection of Bell Road and Murfreesboro Road Monday afternoon.

Witnesses said the driver of a black Ford Mustang pulled out of the Jiffy Lube on Bell Road squealing his tires. The driver then lost control and another vehicle hit him.

The driver of the Mustang died at the scene. The other driver was not seriously hurt./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Well I thought the pictures would have pasted but they didn't, thats the story off of www.newschannel5.com website. No identity has been released yet I'm guessing, hope it wasn't the guy I work with, he just bought a black cobra convertable a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

MikeW

Established Member
I saw the pics, it's a black vert with stock satin wheels on it. Smashed up pretty good. No one that I've talked to knows the who it is.

Very sad, RIP.

edit: http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=9250088

William Greene is the name of the driver... I dont know who he is/was but sucks that he went out like that :??:

I bet the Jiffy Lube guy gas'd him up. When I go by there they always want me to "spin'um".

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
this is sad to hear! my thoughts and prayers will be with his friends and family!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
very sad, anyone thats been to jiffy lube knows that you have to rip it out of there if you have fast car, sucks it had to end in tragedy for that guy:(

jf4boogie

Established Member
Dang thats sad to hear RIP.

If your co-worker just bought a Cobra convertible recently I'd def. be doing some research. ^^I think someone above posted his name.

Hope its not your buddy

buckinwild

Established Member
Dang thats sad to hear RIP.

If your co-worker just bought a Cobra convertible recently I'd def. be doing some research. ^^I think someone above posted his name.

Hope its not your buddy
Thanks, no it wasn't him thank goodness. Sad nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread