Dear Anti-Evolutionists: Human & Bonobo Genomes Differ By 1.3%

FordGTGuy

Established Member
if we evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

if you look around at everything that surrounds us and thinks its all an accident, i don't know what to tell you.

you don't just take a crank, cams, pistons, rods, rings, bearings, heads, intake manifolds ect. put them in a box, shake it around and BAM a modular pops out. it is assembled, with wisdom and insight for a purpose.

the facts of how EXACT our universe is, our planet it all points to an intelligent creator. our genome maybe "only" 1.3% different but as creation we are VASTLY different. apes don't look at their surroundings and wonder. they don't "think". yes the are smart, but even compared to a little child they pale in comparison.

For one we are cousins of the chimpanzee no monkey today existed like it did when the modern human came to be. The modern monkeys evolved from monkeys that evolved with around the same time as humans did.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Evolutionists see these similarities and use them to support their Theory of Evolution (which has never been proven as fact, BTW). I see these similarities as evidence of a common designer. We could spin this all day long.

What started the big bang? What came before? What initiated it? Where does our moral compass come from?

Even the world leader of the Atheist Religion (Richard Dawkins) is on record saying that we were probably planted here through 'some sort' of intelligent design. Most atheists playing 'follow the leader' do not know this.

What is also interesting is that many of the world's leading scientists won't even say with certainty that there is no God, (yet all of their followers are absolutely sure of it).

Neil degrasse Tyson, for example - as anti-religious as he is - does not rule out the possibility of a higher power. Also it should be noted that 40% of 'productive' scientists believe in a personal God. Furthermore, most of the world's population believe in some sort of God, including a vast majority of Americans.

So - to say that you just don't know is one thing - but to say with absolute certainty that there is no possible way God could exist is pure ignorance.

An intelligent creator and evolution are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

What are "productive" scientists? And I believe the stat for scientists that are atheists are in the 90 percentile.

TorchMach

Established Member
I believe we were primates at one point and "Something" whether you call that thing/person God or Alien life form is based on your own beliefs...whatever helps you sleep at night is my opinion.

So here are the facts that we have today: about 150,000 years ago was the age of the first skeleton that almost exactly replicates a human skull was found, and just about 50,000 years ago we essentially jumped leaps and bounds in terms of tools, technology and religions came about great right. About 80yrs ago we "invented" (I think more of found and used examples of that we understood) electrical technology and well here we are today..

However way you see it, what is true and undeniable is we RECENTLY in terms of the age of the earth and comparable to the facts we currently have we were dramatically some how altered to the intelligence we have...

7.62x51

Established Member
An intelligent creator and evolution are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Of course their not. But typically non-believers will cling to the 'Theory of Evolution' to self-justify their reason for not believing in a creator. It is shaky ground to stand on IMO. History has shown us that this 'theory' is constantly evolving itself.

What are "productive" scientists? And I believe the stat for scientists that are atheists are in the 90 percentile.

[youtube_browser]wZhOm6N4-I0[/youtube_browser]

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Science can not prove nor disprove the existence of a god. The theory of evolution does not necessarily disprove an intelligent designer either. Now the stupid ID theory that pretends to be science and fights the theory of evolution at every step needs to go away because it's flat out embarrassing. Evolution is observable, it has a substantial amount of tangible evidence and it adheres to the practices of true science. ID theory and creationism do not.

The worst part is that evolution can easily be accepted among the religious if they would only consider it was a tool used by their creator. Instead they had to align themselves against science because they felt insulted at the notion that humans share a similar ancestors as apes. Evolution can easily coexist with the book of Genesis, and it doesn't even have to have a crazy liberal translation to do it.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
if you look around at everything that surrounds us and thinks its all an accident, i don't know what to tell you.

you don't just take a crank, cams, pistons, rods, rings, bearings, heads, intake manifolds ect. put them in a box, shake it around and BAM a modular pops out. it is assembled, with wisdom and insight for a purpose.

If you take a good look around at every single thing you see you will notice that none of it just pops into existence through a wish, but in fact all of it has evolved from something else. Every single thing you can think of has changed and will continue to change with time; some will advance and some will go extinct.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Because the ones we evolved from are extinct? How many sub-species of hominidae are there? What are the main categories of hominidae?

lol cmon now, all those bones were put there by god to troll the scientists.

lets not forget that were finding that human civilization predates that of any known texts by easily 30k years. Were finding shit that according to texts were built in an age that we were supposed to only have tools made of chicken bones and twine.

7.62x51

Established Member
Science can not prove nor disprove the existence of a god. The theory of evolution does not necessarily disprove an intelligent designer either. Now the stupid ID theory that pretends to be science and fights the theory of evolution at every step needs to go away because it's flat out embarrassing. Evolution is observable, it has a substantial amount of tangible evidence and it adheres to the practices of true science. ID theory and creationism do not.

The worst part is that evolution can easily be accepted among the religious if they would only consider it was a tool used by their creator. Instead they had to align themselves against science because they felt insulted at the notion that humans share a similar ancestors as apes. Evolution can easily coexist with the book of Genesis, and it doesn't even have to have a crazy liberal translation to do it.

Macroevolution is observable and is not debated on either side.

What's ironic is proof of God and a creator is too obvious. Ponder that for a moment. We, as humans, tend to over analyze. Its part of who we are. People are always claiming 'where is the proof of God'? It's all around us. It is so ridiculously obvious that people just overlook what is in front of them. You will never find God if you are trying to find Him through 'science' because by doing so you are missing the point entirely.

God is so much bigger than cosmoscience - which is a man-made system and is ultimately futile to finding the objective answers.

So to be stuck in this roundabout world of finding 'proof' through the 'scientific method' will get you no where in terms of finding God. If you want to know how real God is, just ask Him. His name is Jesus and if you ask wholeheartedly He will answer you. But don't expect Him to reveal himself to you if you are constantly denying and rejecting Him.

And the truth is, as an atheist, you don't want to know Him. You will cling to every analysis, evidence, theory or study you can to justify Him not being there. At least Christians believe in something tangible. Even if they are wrong about eternity, its a much better scenario than an atheist being wrong about eternity (hate to go there, but I did).

Why do you think atheists are so vigorous and aggressive in trying to prove that there is no God? If He was truly was non-existent, I could think of much better battles to choose.

Out.

Last edited:

3.0Taurass

Established Member
THE THEORY OF COLONIZATION IS FAKE!!!!!!!

Some "scientists" claim that America was colonized from Britain. But if we came from Britain, WHY IS THERE STILL A BRITAIN?!

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
It's just funny to think of someone considering 1.3% percent to actually mean something. Study genetics a bit on your own, and form your own opinions. The whole article is more of a PR stunt than anything else.

germeezy1

Established Member
Evolutionists see these similarities and use them to support their Theory of Evolution (which has never been proven as fact, BTW). I see these similarities as evidence of a common designer. We could spin this all day long.

What started the big bang? What came before? What initiated it? Where does our moral compass come from?

Even the world leader of the Atheist Religion (Richard Dawkins) is on record saying that we were probably planted here through 'some sort' of intelligent design. Most atheists playing 'follow the leader' do not know this.

What is also interesting is that many of the world's leading scientists won't even say with certainty that there is no God, (yet all of their followers are absolutely sure of it).

Neil degrasse Tyson, for example - as anti-religious as he is - does not rule out the possibility of a higher power. Also it should be noted that 40% of 'productive' scientists believe in a personal God. Furthermore, most of the world's population believe in some sort of God, including a vast majority of Americans.

So - to say that you just don't know is one thing - but to say with absolute certainty that there is no possible way God could exist is pure ignorance.

What's ironic is proof of God and a creator is too obvious. Ponder that for a moment. We, as humans, tend to over analyze. Its part of who we are. People are always claiming 'where is the proof of God'? It's all around us. It is so ridiculously obvious that people just overlook what is in front of them. You will never find God if you are trying to find Him through 'science' because by doing so you are missing the point entirely.

God is so much bigger than cosmoscience - which is a man-made system and is ultimately futile to finding the objective answers.

So to be stuck in this roundabout world of finding 'proof' through the 'scientific method' will get you no where in terms of finding God. If you want to know how real God is, just ask Him. His name is Jesus and if you ask wholeheartedly He will answer you. But don't expect Him to reveal himself to you if you are constantly denying and rejecting Him.

And the truth is, as an atheist, you don't want to know Him. You will cling to every analysis, evidence, theory or study you can to justify Him not being there. At least Christians believe in something tangible. Even if they are wrong about eternity, its a much better scenario than an atheist being wrong about eternity (hate to go there, but I did).

Why do you think atheists are so vigorous and aggressive in trying to prove that there is no God? If He was truly was non-existent, I could think of much better battles to choose.

Out.

if we evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

the facts of how EXACT our universe is, our planet it all points to an intelligent creator. our genome maybe "only" 1.3% different but as creation we are VASTLY different. apes don't look at their surroundings and wonder. they don't "think". yes the are smart, but even compared to a little child they pale in comparison.

It truly takes a strong belief to believe that there is no God, and the truth is humans believe we are far more intelligent than we really are. If you truly believe there is no God than many will grasp on to something as ridiculous as calling a THEORY fact. The same scientists that many of you idolize have been theorizing, and will continue to make theories until the end of time.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
7.62x51 said:
Evolutionists see these similarities and use them to support their Theory of Evolution (which has never been proven as fact, BTW).

I don't think any scientist on this project actually spent time thinking about supporting evolution. You have to remember that in the laboratories and fields where evolutionary theory is applied, there is zero debate about the theory's accuracy. It is very highly unlikely that the last 150 years of biology is somehow predicated on error.

7.62x51 said:

Evolutionary theory only applies as far back as the first randomly varying replicator, however or whatever it was. This is to say that evolution is a useless explanation without a randomly varying replicator in the picture.

7.62x51 said:
What is also interesting is that many of the world's leading scientists won't even say with certainty that there is no God...

No one can say that God does not exist.

7.62x51 said:
...it should be noted that 40% of 'productive' scientists believe in a personal God.

Statistics show that as you rank scientists higher and higher, belief in a personal god goes lower and lower (at the highest rank the figure is nearly zero). Either way, it should rather be noted that the truth value of a claim does not vary according to the number of people that accept or reject it.

7.62x51 said:
...to say with absolute certainty that there is no...God...is pure ignorance.

Agreed.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
"aliens"

The ancient astronaut theory ftw

Those who came before modified primate dna and made us

Last edited:

joeg215

Established Member
So the story of Adam and Eve is a lie?

God I hope so. I would hate to be a descendant of an incestuous orgy. Id like to think my ancestors were banging those with different genetic material if you catch my drift :burnout:

Of course their not. But typically non-believers will cling to the 'Theory of Evolution' to self-justify their reason for not believing in a creator. It is shaky ground to stand on IMO. History has shown us that this 'theory' is constantly evolving itself.

The theory changes to account for new evidence. Science is not perfection and all-knowing so it must change as new information comes in. It is educated guessing using evidence to back it up. This is why ID will never be considered a science. There is nothing to discover. Its a philosophy.

I noticed something very interesting after the whole higgs-boson particle confirmation. The beauty of science/scientists and a major distiction between them and religion/believers, is that scientists rather make a discovery that shows they were wrong than find evidence to prove they were right. The physicists strangely disappointed that something different didn't happen. Instead, they were proved correctly and satisfied. Kind of funny actually.

[youtube_browser]wZhOm6N4-I0[/youtube_browser]

Thats interesting. Its important to realize what he said though, those productive scientists (never heard that before lol) separate their beliefs from their work. Athiest/religion discussion has NO MERIT in science. It is irrelevant.

So.. A believer *should* be able to agree and understand evolution as much as a non-believer.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

What proof?

There's ZERO proof of an all powerful creator. Zero. Nada. I can find more proof that the boogie man exists.

All I see is a religion based to keep the people who were afraid when they looked to the stars and felt hopelessly alone in control. A bunch of witty scriptures to make the minds of the feeble go "oh, thats sounds so simple it must be true! yay I have a savior!" Religion is control.

All you'll do is sit here and say "look around you, its there bruh. Jesus yo". Its laughable because this is not proof of anything other than pure existence.

What sort of God creates everything but leaves no tangible proof of his work? Oh, thats right, the God invented by men that at the time, did not have the means or the want to seek that sort of proof.

How have we been futile in finding answers? I love this argument by believers. We've done more to find the answers in a single year than the entire church did since its entire existence to oppress it.

Not to mention humanity's wanting to finding the answers existed well before any religion based on a God or Gods. We've been at this for a while, and will likely be at it until the Big Crunch. Where will your God be then? Just hanging out, watching it all unfold as his creation turns back in on itself? Seems legit to me.

I dont need to find God. God is a made up fairy tale to keep people like you with their blinders on. "God will plan my life for me! I will just look up to him and he will make it so". No. I plan my life. I make the things so. No God does this for me, nor would I need one to.

What youre doing is taking your inner self and using an idea that is God and projecting that in his image. Becasue someone when you were young put this God idea in your head, that is what you see when you ask yourself "should I do this?" or such. Its YOU that you've lost touch with.

Your life is like a race. Heres my favorite analogy:
Talladega-Nights-1.jpg

You know whos in control? The driver. And the driver is YOU. Not some god, not some diety. You can use the views in these religions to better yourself and your morals but in the end, its YOU. But you dont want to see that; youd rather take the easy road and not accept responsibility or credit when its due. "Its gods will". Copout.

I would hate to life in a mentality where everything good that happened to me was because of someone/something else, but everything bad that happened to me was all my fault. **** that.

I dont need to know him.

I dont need a God/Jesus/yaddayadda to run my life. I believe in ME.

At least Christians believe in something tangible? Because the other 1000 religions over the past millennia have all been intangible and fake, but you just happened to be born in the era of the one final tangible religion.

Standard religiotard viewpoint of the world, "Only my religion is the right one".

Why do you think atheists are so vigorous and aggressive in trying to prove that there is no God? Even He truly was non-existent, I can think of much better battles to choose.

I dont see how theyre any more aggressive than religiotards that come in and start spouting "jesus is everywhere! just look omgz! you cant handle it if you found him!"

Im no atheist. I believe that everyone must believe in something. I just dont need to believe in a singular God to live my life, and I dont see any proof to change that. And alot of the top names in science dont say there isnt a god, they just say theres no proof. Sure you can say "well yeah, theres no proof because scientific method cannot find proof of that" well then, thats pretty much all the proof I need that its bullshit. What other methods are there of finding factual evidence? The religious method? The "Its just there, trust me" method?

danbogart

Established Member

Out.

Actually a very good post. It is a shame that many Christians that I've encountered don't necessarily represent their beliefs the same way. I consider myself agnostic but lean toward atheism because of them. I just can't agree with following the bible wholeheartedly, believing it to be complete truth yet picking and choosing what they feel to be God's will. You want to shun homosexuality because the bible condemns it, yet you aren't stoning your children and keeping slaves. And for those take everything literal and can't see the moral lessons offered, I feel sorry for you (see Noah's Ark).

joeg215

Established Member
Those who came before modified primate dna and made us

Those who did cum before us did modify primate dna and eventually make us. Damn Riddla, I dont even think even think Darwin couldve said it better. Props :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread