Dear Abbey

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Dear Abby:

My husband has a long record of money problems. He runs up huge debts and I am allowed no say in the matter. Also, he has been so arrogant toward our neighbors that most of them no longer speak to us. The few that do are a very odd bunch that I'm convinced stick around because he buys them expensive gifts and makes promises we can't keep. Also, he has suddenly gotten religion. One week he hangs out with Catholics and the next with Episcopalians and the next with Muslims.

Finally, the last straw. He's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath.

It's just so horribly creepy! Can you help?
Signed, Lost in DC

Dear Lost:

Whining does not make the woman, Michelle. You are living in the White House rent free, you travel the world, and have your every desire fulfilled.
So he's a jerk, divorce him. The rest of us are stuck with him for two more years!
Abby

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
If anyone other than a nutcase who argues about politics 24/7 posted this I wouldn't mind, but I think OP should get an infraction for obviously trying to spread his political garbage everywhere he possibly can.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
If anyone other than a nutcase who argues about politics 24/7 posted this I wouldn't mind, but I think OP should get an infraction for obviously trying to spread his political garbage everywhere he possibly can.

So your ire is not directed at the content, but the poster. It was a joke. Obviously, you didn't understand that.

Users who are viewing this thread