dealership in Texas that specializes in 03-04 cobra

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
i recall a few months back coming across a dealership in texas that had a LOT of 03-04 Cobras...almost like they were trying to give HI-END AUTO a run.

does anyone remember/know the dealer that i am talking about, and could possibly provide a link?

for some reason everytime i try to use the search feature, it brings me to some errrored out google page. =/

im in currently in the market for another cobra, and i am trying to get the info for this place as soon as i can. if anyone out there could help a fellow brother/owner out, it would be GREATLY appreciated!! :rockon::

(just an added fyi - i am only interested in a dealerships info, and not any type of private sale info. (insane/retarted i know, but i have particular reasons.)

thanks in advance for any help!!

:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Any dealer is going to want more coin, especially if they "specialize" in cars like this. Hi-End is on the high side, too. Buy a similar Terminator from a private owner and you'll pay less.

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
O got mine at LA Motorcars, I know the owner. PM me if you need anything

RodWhite85

Established Member
I bought a Perf/White 04 from L.A. Motorcars was a high mileage car drove it for 3 years and sold it to Texas Hot Rides. I would do business with either one again, satisfied on both accounts!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow....retail price in all it's luster, ....80k miles $18,900????

I'm on board with helping a member off SVTP for that kind of coin

Users who are viewing this thread