Dealers with Allocation Left @ MSRP

Zeroescence

Established Member
I called a dealer in Lancaster California today and asked to speak with the sales manager. Some lady answered and said she takes all his calls. So I said do you have any 2013 gt500's. She was so lost it was sick. She said hold on. Waited 3 min, came back and said her GM said that they aren't being built yet but to come down and they can order one. I said actually several dealers have received them and that he didn't have his info straight. She said "okay come down and we will have one built when they start building them." ahahahahaha. Lame!

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Yeah its kinda of sad now. Even dealers are looking for cars at MSRP so THEY can buy and sell them marked up ! I know a dealer down in S. FL was looking to do that. With Mr. Shelby's passing, coupled with the rave reviews, dealers are now rushing to buy or get orders, only to find the well lacking a bit for now. Those who do have are going to charge ADM's and who knows what else because they think they are sitting on a gold mine.

Going to have to do some legwork or be patience at this point.

dgdoc

Established Member
I know where an allocation is in MD. PM me and I will provide info. I cannot speak to whether they will do MSRP, but as of yesterday they had still not even ordered their 1 allocation. If you are 100% a buyer, give them a shot and offer MSRP and see how it goes. Doubt they will go below that, so don't try.

I live in MD and have called a bunch of dealers in MD. No one that has an allocation was willing to sell for MSRP. I am 100% serious buyer.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Call Banner Ford in Mandeville. When I asked for a friend of mine who was looking to order. They said 500-1000 under sticker.

He got his from Lemarque for 1k under sticker.

Deals are out there gotta look. If you go to banner pm me and maybe I can meet you and introduce you to my salesman. Super nice to work with when I bought my 09 from them.

dgdoc

Established Member
Call Banner Ford in Mandeville. When I asked for a friend of mine who was looking to order. They said 500-1000 under sticker.

He got his from Lemarque for 1k under sticker.

Deals are out there gotta look. If you go to banner pm me and maybe I can meet you and introduce you to my salesman. Super nice to work with when I bought my 09 from them.

That's only 1150 miles away - Maybe they can set up a courtesy delivery for a reasonable fee.

Users who are viewing this thread