Dealers got to see the new Bronco...

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Very good news. If dealers are excited because they think they can legitimately take Wrangler sales, Im all for it! And the Boss-lady is very happy to hear about this news too!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I figure by the time it rolls around I will be in the market for another car, but Im hoping the truck variant rolls out with the first of them because I want and need a truck more than anything but I dont really need anything too crazy or big.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
X2 on the truck variant. I miss my Ranger, but new Rangers(or Colorados) are bigger than what I want.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
X2 on the truck variant. I miss my Ranger, but new Rangers(or Colorados) are bigger than what I want.

They are nice but they look a little too soft for my liking. They did just drop a blacked out model Ranger though. Has pearl white paint with everything else blacked out. I'd still opt for the Bronco though.

blk02edge

Established Member
Have you actually gone to see the new ranger in person?, "big" does not fit the description at all, hardly felt any bigger than my 2006 on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread