Dealer treated me right!

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
The last 2 times my car has been to the dealer i've gotten pretty crappy rentals. The first one was a 2004 Grand Prix(yawn), and the second was a 2001 Saturn(worst car ive ever driven). I guess they felt like it was time to treat me right, because when i dropped my car off on wed. i got a brand spankin new F-150 FX4!!! I have to say, i LOVE this truck! If i was to buy a truck today, it would be a new F-150. Fantastic ride, great looks, and terrific power from the 5.4L V8!

Oh, and for those that are curious, im in to get the TSB on the TOB done, and for a weird drivetrain shudder at high speeds(not the vibe).

Just thought id chime in to say that there are good dealers out there who treat their customers right.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Yep, Lombard Ford.

ModsAway - Why in the world would you take a base model grand prix over an f-150????

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
So far Planet Ford in Houston (Spring) Texas has treated me right as well. Super nice I would recommend Rob at this shop. He is a fellow Stang owner. I asked for a loaner and got the choice of whatever was on the lot Explorer, F150, or Taurus. They are nice folk.

VinSVT

Established Member
Where can I get details for the TSB on the TOB? Mine is starting to squeel from time to time. Also... I've noticed we have basically the same mods, will the still do the TSB even with them?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
notdisturbed said:
Yep, Lombard Ford.

ModsAway - Why in the world would you take a base model grand prix over an f-150????
I thought so. Best Ford dealer in Connecticut in my opinion. Even with my extensive mods they never gave me a hassle and 99% treated me like an important customer. :beer:

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
VinSVT said:
Where can I get details for the TSB on the TOB? Mine is starting to squeel from time to time. Also... I've noticed we have basically the same mods, will the still do the TSB even with them?
Here is the actual TSB, i grabbed it from another post:

tsb.jpg

As for the mods, i always pop the stock pulley back on and reflash the computer back to stock before bringing it in for any warranty service. They've never said a word to me about the other mods though(except that the exhaust sounded nice).

VinSVT

Established Member
Wow thank you very much. I'm not going to pop the stock pulley back on though. With that paper work I see no way how they could tell me no.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread