Dealer Marketing Allowence or Rebates???

03TrchRedCobra

Established Member
Can anyone tell me where to find the information about this, i have a salesman at my local Ford dealer that will work with me on the price of a 09 but he needs to know how much the marketing allowance is & needs it emailed to him. The sales manager there claims that there isn't one & said to proove it & the high & mighty at Team Shelby havn't responded yet.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Sounds like your dealing with some douche bags............... Goodluck, I know someone posted some info here. Search the threads, start back in Jan.

anvrsy red vert

Established Member
I understood that the marketing allowance was only on the '08's. If anyone can give you a straight, honest answer it would be Michael Morris @ Wayne Morris Ford in Perry, GA. He posts very frequently in Shelby Auto's forums and has sold many Shelbys to forum members. Their number is 478-987-5669. Good luck

03TrchRedCobra

Established Member
I will call Michael tomorrow, i checked out Shelby forums & found a post from Don Donaldson @ a dealership in Fl & this is what he posted "Also Ford has put a $1500 marketing allowance on the 09 Gt500"

This dealerhsip i'm trying to go through has some douche bags there. But they did say that they would price match with another dealer so that they will get the business. I'm trying to get a fair deal for my area & the current economy.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Goodluck man! If push comes to shove, a smack (backhanded) is nessasary when dealing with car sales men. Just put it in your arsenal and dont be afraid to use it! LOL! JK!

03TrchRedCobra

Established Member
I told my salesman that i wasn't going to put up with shit & i would put my cigar out in his eye if he tried to screw me on this car lol. I've already bought 2 cars from him about 2 months ago & this Shelby has been sitting there since early Dec 08. Will keep y'all informed.

Users who are viewing this thread