DEADPOOL - Who Has Seen It

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Anyone seen it yet? My brother in law saw it yesterday and loved it. Said its not just for comic book fans but they will enjoy it more. Got my tix for 7 PM tonight. Also not take kids, its not for kids at all unless you don’t mind them watching some nudity, sex references and lots and lots of violence (dont see anything wrong with any of that :lol1:)

Also, said to stay for the after credits scene, a nice easter egg whatever that means.

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
The theater close to us is usually pretty quiet. Since it's snowbird season I'm not expecting a huge crowd for Deadpool.

I live in a college town, I would bet money it's slammed all weekend. That said I only go to the theater with assigned seats now. Way easier and convenient.

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member
LOL! Just got back from seeing it. Definitely not a kid flick. But hilarious none the less.

codygarb66

Established Member
Saw it tonight. I loved it! I'm actually going to go see it again because I had to sit in the front row due to a very crowded theater room. Pro tip: never sit in the very front.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Saw it tonight. I loved it! I'm actually going to go see it again because I had to sit in the front row due to a very crowded theater room. Pro tip: never sit in the very front.
I saw it in a Fake IMAX and it was crowded but there were still plenty of good seats left. There were about 4 seats next to me, I was sitting a lil higher from the middle section. One big reason why I love this theater aside from reserved seats. Also pays to be an AMC Stub member. Paid $10 less total and I have another $10 credit after this movie, another reason why I saw it in the Fake IMAX.

nxhappy

Established Member
tried seeing it last night after beer time, but the line was ****ing outrageous. .....

NinjaBum

Established Member
Gotta go Sat or Sun morning first showing to avoid the crowds.

It was legit. As far as just comic movies go I liked it more than the last gaggle of Avengers and slightly less than or equal to Guardians. After Ryan Reynolds man crush and R rating gore and language bonus points I liked it more.

NinjaBum

Established Member
Side note, is it weird that I was kind of into the roided out match lady more than Deadpool's chick?

She looked, uh, fun.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Funny how people are just now realizing deadpool is not for kids. Most comics are not. But him especially. lol. Seeing it tomorrow at 12, been waiting years for this movie.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Side note, is it weird that I was kind of into the roided out match lady more than Deadpool's chick?

She looked, uh, fun.
That's Gina Carano. She is the finest woman to ever be in UFC.
Funny how people are just now realizing deadpool is not for kids. Most comics are not. But him especially. lol. Seeing it tomorrow at 12, been waiting years for this movie.
He wasn't known like other Comic book characters. As have I. I had always said Ryan Reynolds was the perfect Deadpool after watching a horrible Comic book movie... Blade Trinity..

NinjaBum

Established Member
Ah didn't know who she was. She is hot, especially with her 80's techno she mullet and puttin the beatdown on Colossus.

Users who are viewing this thread