Deadmau5's Ferrari....ah no....

My94GT

Established Member
Just me speaking, I thought it was an abuse of a Ferrari. Sure, he bought it and can with it what he wants. I still think the wrap is gay.

I wouldn't over think who can afford that car or any other thou.

E

oh im not over thinking it one bit. it may not hold true for the majority of the haters, but for a large sum of them their hate always stems from them seeing something dont that they dont personally like to something they will likely never own.

if that statement doesnt apply to you then dont let it bother you. either that or maybe reevaluate why you find it necessary to devote time hating on someone for doing their own thing to something they own. i personally find it funny, and at the end of the day its just a wrap on a car.

TheHitman™

Established Member
This is hilarious. Buy and expensive car, do some crazy wrap, paint the wheels a really odd color and troll the world.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
if that statement doesnt apply to you then dont let it bother you.

Nope, doesn't bother me, I am easy like Sunday morning.

"Just a wrap on a car"....tru dat. Still looks stupid (and that is not hate, just an observation)

Party on Brutha!

mavisky

Established Member
It's wrapped for the Gumball3000. All of those cars are wrapped to protect that paint and the wraps are usually pretty crazy. On a side note, how the the hell are these junkies who mix obnoxious digital sounds into cluster****s of noise considered musicians and win awards for this mind numbing shit. American society is laughable anymore.

I've been following the Gumball Rally for a while now. The event organizer has confirmed that he is driving in the event.

The whole point of the Gumball rally is to be outrageous, and to see if you can out-do the guy you're passing on the highway. It's a handful of the 1% that use these cars to travel to awesome different locations, party it up, and then wrack up huge speeding tickets.
I have to admit... It looks like fun.

He's driving it in the 3000, but it's been wrapped like this long before the Rally began. It's been this way for at least 6-8 months minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread