Deadmau5's Ferrari....ah no....

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
:lol1: its so funny how butt hurt people get when someone does something like this, is it based out of envy because they cant afford a car this nice to senselessly wrap?

trolling the world, and laughing his way to the bank.

Just me speaking, I thought it was an abuse of a Ferrari. Sure, he bought it and can with it what he wants. I still think the wrap is gay.

I wouldn't over think who can afford that car or any other thou.

E

stangfreak

Established Member
:lol1: its so funny how butt hurt people get when someone does something like this, is it based out of envy because they cant afford a car this nice to senselessly wrap?

trolling the world, and laughing his way to the bank.

No one is butt hurt or envious bc of this. We are car enthusiasts. Seeing something like this, trolling or not, or even joking is just dumb. We just think it's stupid and doesn't belong on a Ferrari.

UncleAnt

Established Member
Went and looked at it in person the other day .I like it because it pisses not only the purist off but the guys who could never afford it.

He's the ultimate internet troll

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Not a big Mau5 fan, but I think its funny as hell. Plus when he goes to sell it/trade it, peel the wrap off and the paint is practically new under it

dudemang2

Established Member
It's wrapped for the Gumball3000. All of those cars are wrapped to protect that paint and the wraps are usually pretty crazy. On a side note, how the the hell are these junkies who mix obnoxious digital sounds into cluster****s of noise considered musicians and win awards for this mind numbing shit. American society is laughable anymore.

colin450

Established Member
Just me speaking, I thought it was an abuse of a Ferrari. Sure, he bought it and can with it what he wants. I still think the wrap is gay.

I wouldn't over think who can afford that car or any other thou.

E

ABUSE??? Of an inanimate object? Who cares?

It's wrapped for the Gumball3000. All of those cars are wrapped to protect that paint and the wraps are usually pretty crazy. On a side note, how the the hell are these junkies who mix obnoxious digital sounds into cluster****s of noise considered musicians and win awards for this mind numbing shit. American society is laughable anymore.

"American society is laughable anymore" because you don't like his music. Got it. You make it sound so easy, why don't you make some digital cluster****s of noise and see where it takes you?

I couldn't name 2 songs this guy made, it's just amazing to see the hate over a wrap on a car.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
ABUSE??? Of an inanimate object? Who cares?

Tru Dat... "Abuse" might be over the top.

How about "Felony"???? :)D)

These guys make serious money. Tiësto gets an amazing amount of money to do his shows.

I used to think big rock shows pulled in big crowds, but like the HUGE EDM event outside of Hot-lanta, EDM pulls HUGE crowds. I think over 100K people for one event.

E

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
On a side note, how the the hell are these junkies who mix obnoxious digital sounds into cluster****s of noise considered musicians and win awards for this mind numbing shit. American society is laughable anymore.

you sound like an old man. ;-)

Zemedici

Established Member
Tru Dat... "Abuse" might be over the top.

How about "Felony"???? :)D)

These guys make serious money. Tiësto gets an amazing amount of money to do his shows.

I used to think big rock shows pulled in big crowds, but like the HUGE EDM event outside of Hot-lanta, EDM pulls HUGE crowds. I think over 100K people for one event.

E

Tomorrowworld Is gonna bring in 500,000 people this year.

And I doubt deadmau5 is gonna drive the gumball, that's more trolling I bet.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hey, that's exactly the same livery I used for our 458 Challenge. And I bought the "Nyan Cat's Greatest Hits" soundtrack to play while we drive it, too.

Electrokid

Established Member
I've been following the Gumball Rally for a while now. The event organizer has confirmed that he is driving in the event.

The whole point of the Gumball rally is to be outrageous, and to see if you can out-do the guy you're passing on the highway. It's a handful of the 1% that use these cars to travel to awesome different locations, party it up, and then wrack up huge speeding tickets.
I have to admit... It looks like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread