Dead Week SUCKS!!!

coolguy10786

Established Member
I'm sure some of you are in the exact same boat:cuss::cuss:

My brain feels like its going to explode! I have about 6hrs of Circuit theory homework to do tonight still and a Calc 3 test to study for. Early today i had a project due for Digital circuits where we had to create a sequential logic circuit for a traffic light and car sensors, which i pretty much ended up doing myself.

On top of all that I still have a Thermodynamics test on friday, a couple of lab reports to do, and then four finals next week.:fm:

I quit this is lame.

Sorry had to vent a little, back to work

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I know how you feel next week I have two finals and one midterm in a 42 hour period start to finish, they cover the entire semester...Evidence, health law, and con. law, at least my federal income tax exam isnt until sat. morning

Condor21

Established Member
I turned in my last thermodynamics lab report tuesday. Got Heat transfer, cost estimating, health and quality of life exams in 2 weeks, and a senior design report and poster due next wed

crunchie12268

Established Member
Dead week is a joke here... I had a thermo 2 test yesterday, design report due Friday along with the presentation to our company, my 20 minute english presentation on flow differentials (ghey) and a lab practical exam for Measurements. At least it is really close to being over with:beer:

2k3gt

Established Member
I feel your pain man...except the university dead week is next week, yet I have a marketing final tomorrow and a management final on friday...ahh! I guess it'll be nice only studyin for 2 classes during dead week, but I still kinda wish I had dead week to study for all my exams. Good luck mang!

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Our supposed dead week is next week, but in practice it has never actually existed even once during my time in college. I've always gotten loaded down more that week than any other in the semester.

I've busted my ass and took enough hours in semesters previous that I only have 12 hours this semester and I've got all of my major projects done so it should be real slow during dead week for me. Only took until my last semester for that to happen. Just dead week and finals now stand between me and graduation. I can't wait to be done...

bam

Established Member
I'm right there with you. I've had a long couple days and this morning I slept through my alarm and a test. And it gets worse before it gets better.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
glad i graduated.

Quantum Mechanics and Theoretical Dynamics where the worst.

I'm thinking that Quantum Mechanics, Theoretical Dynamics, & English where the worst for you, sir.

I was pretty stressed earlier today, but this paper for my film course is flying by.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Study study study...and then i work 2 days this week...keeping a bust sched. this week

wag03gt

Established Member
I feel ya, our dead week is next week and i am drowning already. Two lab reports for Cell Biology, one lab report for Quantitative Analytical Chemistry and studying for a final in Genetics along with studying for finals for those other classes mentioned is killing me....oh ya i forgot my chemistry seminar presentation, and cell biology cloning project

Good luck in all your finals !

wag03gt

Established Member
I feel ya, our dead week is next week and i am drowning already. Two lab reports for Cell Biology, one lab report for Quantitative Analytical Chemistry and studying for a final in Genetics along with studying for finals for those other classes mentioned is killing me....oh ya i forgot my chemistry seminar presentation, and cell biology cloning project

Good luck in all your finals !

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
Glad my dead week is actually dead this semester. I need to start studying for finals tonight though. Physics and experimental statistics is gonna suck.

coolguy10786

Established Member
i've been up for 36hours, about 24 when that post was made so cut me a break.

I hear you on that one. I was lucky to get about 4 hrs of sleep last night.

My problem is that i should have graduated at the end of this year, but decided to double major and thus the work load is insane. Work just ends up getting in the way, and i have no time left to train for Boxing.

Users who are viewing this thread