dd with prostars???

davidj5491

Established Member
And you're calling it speculation....

It's fact, and you agree on it.

Ok, so maybe I should have said "common sense" instead of caution.

Glad to see there are a few other members that share my opinion. And what do you know, this shared opinion is from guys that have actually driven these cars on skinnies. I think there's an old saying......... "Don't knock it till you try it"....... maybe some members need to think about that a bit.

97blksvt

Established Member
I've driven my car with drag radials in back and no front sway bar, and it was the worst experience ever. Felt like the car was going to roll over on ever turn.

I would take my brothers POS beater 1994 cavalier than my mustang with big and littles.

that made no sense you had bigger tires in there rear and the car felt like it was going to roll over, I drive on drag radials all the time no problem here with a 175 14inch race spring up front and tubular suspension.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
that made no sense you had bigger tires in there rear and the car felt like it was going to roll over, I drive on drag radials all the time no problem here with a 175 14inch race spring up front and tubular suspension.

Congratulations, I'm just saying the body roll was to much, I would rather drive with street tires and sway bars, I want to go as fast as anyone on the street, but I'm not going to give up safety while doing it.

1997cobrasvt

Established Member
Looks like i will be purcashing a set then! thanks for the help guys. I drive carefull anyways slow turns and always avoid potholes and 10 year olds Now i just need to get rid of the setup I have now. Oh and davidj5491 thanks for the help :beer: I also talked to quite a few guys today that run bigs and skiinies they all said it will be fine on the street as long as im not autocrossing

Last edited:

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
Looks like i will be purcashing a set then! thanks for the help guys. I drive carefull anyways slow turns and always avoid potholes and 10 year olds Now i just need to get rid of the setup I have now. Oh and davidj5491 thanks for the help :beer: I also talked to quite a few guys today that run bigs and skiinies they all said it will be fine on the street as long as im not autocrossing

yes i have freinds who have had fattie and skinnies on thier car, which is d/d in the rain and all down here in florida...and have had no problems...and we also have like a million cars a day on the streets down here.. lol.. i been debateing if i should do this setup also....PICS when they are installed!!

97blksvt

Established Member
Congratulations, I'm just saying the body roll was to much, I would rather drive with street tires and sway bars, I want to go as fast as anyone on the street, but I'm not going to give up safety while doing it.

The body roll is that bad maybe the frames ****ed up or somthing I have no problem and many others dont, maybe we dont take turns as fast as you then or somthing.

davidj5491

Established Member

My pleasure :thumbsup:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I wouldn't really consider my car slow, just taking turns one after another is fawking awesome, drag racing gets boring after awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread