DD Cobra

jd123

Established Member
I know I have seen a thread on this before. I have tried searching for it, but with no success. I'm planning on stepping into a Termi soon and I want to know how many of you actually truly DD yours? And what problems? And if you know where the thread on this is, point me in the right direction, thanks.

pimpdout98gt

bigdog
Established Member
right now i'm forced to daily drive mine but once my truck is back up the termi while go back into storage. when my car got delivered to me back in april it had 15,989 on the odometer. as of today it has 19,800. i try not to drive it to to it's exclusivity, jealous people and keeping it clean and low miled for resale. but there are guys who try to enjoy their ride

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
ive got a friend who DD's his 10th Vert. i believe the only real problem hes had with the car is a spark plug blowout, which got fixed, and his tailpipe fell off, lol

G04cobra

Established Member
I dd mine all year, only problems I've ran into so far would be the alternator and intercooler pump. Other than that its been pretty smooth. I got it 19 months ago with 37k, as of today its at 68,xxx.:banana:

svt2ner

Established Member
I dont know why you would dd these cars when instead of pissing away that money on mods you could buy a dd first. So many cheap decent cars to be had for under 5k. Just saying.

divided

Established Member
I DD mine. Problems so far

4 tobs
clutch
cracked windshield
frayed clutch cable
blown window motor
Spark plug blew out the head
Gauge lights don't work
Driveline Clunk
Occasional stall

Is it worth it........Hell yes! :beer:

03sm3341

Established Member
not a dd here either i'll be lucky to put 3k on it this year! And I have 3 other cars so i dont have to drive it.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
i dd mine....its just a car. no major problems thus far. just the normal stuff that eventually needs replaced anyway. ie:break pads, fog light bulbs (water gets in mine when it ranins bad enough), tires, yadda yadda.

get the termi...dd the piss out of it. you'll love it. =]

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
I damn near dd mine lately. Weather has been perfect here in Houston. I have 23k miles on mine at the moment. I dont see anything wrong with doing it but I choose not to overall. Save my mileage, plus it makes it all the sweeter when you do bring her out to play. Here in Houston, the "fast" cars come out on sat and sun ONLY in great weather. I enjoy being part of the "fast" cars entourage...

Users who are viewing this thread