Daytona 500

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Gordon, i was never a fan till i watched him race last weekend, and he has some amazing skills. i wish he had an on board car camera. cause some of the near misses he had where incredible.

CSD

Banned
Not only am I a huge fan but I do indeed think it will be Dale Jr.

Other then that, Kyle B.

I dislike Kyle Busch with a passion.

i predict 1 of 5:

Tony Stewart
Jeff Gordon
Kyle Busch
Dale Jr.
Carl Edwards

Speaking of Tony Stewart, anyone else notice how much weight he put on. I'm surprised his stomach clears the steering wheel.

just Dear God, please don't let it be jimmie johnson...im so sick of him

Like him or hate him, the man knows how to drive and has a coach that knows how to win.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
My cousin dated Carl Edwards for a few years (went to HS and college (MU) together, they are both from Columbia, MO) so I always root for him. He's was a pretty good guy.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Can anyone really challenge Hendrick racing? Roush seems to give them a little test, but overall, they're a much weaker team IMO.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I dislike Kyle Busch with a passion.

same as you said with jimmie johnson...like him or hate him...the guy knows how to wheel the hell out of a race car and win

and for the record, i also extremely dislike kyle busch as well.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
same as you said with jimmie johnson...like him or hate him...the guy knows how to wheel the hell out of a race car and win

and for the record, i also extremely dislike kyle busch as well.

Can't deny his tallent. I kinda like the guy. And about two-three years ago I HATED him. But you can't deny his God given tallent.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Ttt, Stewart and Newman sent to the back of the field.

I'd say Newman is hurting Stewarts Shootout car was strong, he'll be fine. I am so tired of watching pre race crap. What happened to the good old days when pre race started at twelve, race at twelve forty five?

CSD

Banned
I am so tired of watching pre race crap. What happened to the good old days when pre race started at twelve, race at twelve forty five?

You and me both. I've had it on for the last hour and they still have pre race crap going, and it's almost 3pm eastern time. Just race already!! :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread