Daytona 500

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I like Mark Martin...he looked really good in the duel today

and In before the nascar haters club

bullitt1672

Established Member
Im going to be watching it, but haven't really kept up with it over the winter so I will def. have to get used to all the drivers and different teams..Is Martin going to be in it?? If so i would like to see him win, if not then Edwards

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I would personally like to see Denny Hamlin or Jeff Gordon win it
I'm also pulling for Joey Logano

just Dear God, please don't let it be jimmie johnson...im so sick of him

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Who you pullin for to win it?

I like Dale Jr. :rockon:

I'd love to see Dale Jr. come back big this year - but I just can't see him past being a subpar driver.

I'll still pull for him and Gordon though. I want to see Johnson dethroned.

johnwynn

Established Member
I am going for Mark Martin this year. I have liked him since i started watching in 1996. Being a life long Roush fan i have trouble going for a Hendrick car but for Mark i will make an exception. Like the 6 and 99 too.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Like most I want to see Mark win....mostly because he got screwed by NASCAR when Harvick won a few years back. I have given up on Junior; he's not his father.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I am a junior fan but I hope Mark wins. One thing is safe to say, it will either be a Hendrick, RCR, Gibbs, or Stewart-Haas car that wins.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
My brother was in Vegas las weekend, I had him throw $50 for me on Dale Jr 4-1 odds and $50 on Mark Martin 15 - 1 odds. Well, this was before qualifying, and who's sitting on the front row, that's right, Mark Martin !!! Now if he can just wint he race :rockon:

I think the other shots, as mentioned would be Carl Edwards and Tony Stewart, and long shots would be Jamie McMurray and Juan P Montoya... All four of these guys run well at the restrictor plate tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread