Dayton, Ohio Cars & Coffee This Morning (WARNING LOTS OF MUSTANGS/SNAKES)

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Good seeing you Luke nice meeting you Trubble that's one beautiful GB Shelby. Loved the way that 69 Mach sounded as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So many really nice cars showed up. Plenty of Mustangs and Cobra (and GT500s). That dark blue Cobra needs more gauges. LOL.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Good seeing you Luke nice meeting you Trubble that's one beautiful GB Shelby. Loved the way that 69 Mach sounded as well.
Yeah that mach was nice wish he would have stayed longer I didn't get a good look at it. Too busy chatting lol
looks like a great turn out
Very much so lots of mustangs
So many really nice cars showed up. Plenty of Mustangs and Cobra (and GT500s). That dark blue Cobra needs more gauges. LOL.
Yes tons of nice cars and that blue cobra is perfect looking lol
Some good looking cars there.
Yup!
I'll be in Dayton next weekend. Will there be a show next Sunday?
Next day I believe is June 20th? I don't recall but I'll be on vacation

That silver GT-R had a great idea with the vinyl wrap front plate

Yeah actually a few cars had that. I guess a guy in the area makes them. There was a Porsche or bmw I can't remember that had a normal sized euro plate on the front that was kinda cool. But yeah I checked the one out on the gtr and it was just like a sticker

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Looked at the full album to check out the vinyl plate, that's neat! In the picture of the black supra with the hood raised, did anyone notice the what looks to be pushrod engine in the new edge sitting beside it? I want to go to one of these events so bad. Does anyone give any negative comments with example of the 2v GT among the super cars?

Breitling

Established Member
Does anyone give any negative comments with example of the 2v GT among the super cars?

At the Columbus Cars & Coffee event (every Saturday at Lennox Town Center), the answer would be a resounding "No." Very laid back crowd with everything from 4 cylinder beaters to 6 figure exotics.

I recommend you go with your car and walk around a bit. It's a nice way to start your weekend.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Looked at the full album to check out the vinyl plate, that's neat! In the picture of the black supra with the hood raised, did anyone notice the what looks to be pushrod engine in the new edge sitting beside it? I want to go to one of these events so bad. Does anyone give any negative comments with example of the 2v GT among the super cars?

That black Supra is sweet, Yes that is a 302 in that new edge fuel injected. Nobody gives them shit we have exotics all the way to Honda's there. The only shit that is given is a guy in a 2v GT comes and before he leaves drives up and down every row and revs the piss out of his 2V some once and a while he will hit the rev limiter.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

Yeah the plate is cool!!! Yes that is a push rod 5.0 in the flat black new edge that is a guy i met and invited named, Chris. I talked to him a couple weeks ago about it. The 2v GT is actually really clean and probably cleaner then some of the 11+ coyote mustangs lol

At the Columbus Cars & Coffee event (every Saturday at Lennox Town Center), the answer would be a resounding "No." Very laid back crowd with everything from 4 cylinder beaters to 6 figure exotics.

I recommend you go with your car and walk around a bit. It's a nice way to start your weekend.

Yeah i would like to go to the one in columbus where is the lennox town center? i will have to make a trip up sometime

That black Supra is sweet, Yes that is a 302 in that new edge fuel injected. Nobody gives them shit we have exotics all the way to Honda's there. The only shit that is given is a guy in a 2v GT comes and before he leaves drives up and down every row and revs the piss out of his 2V some once and a while he will hit the rev limiter.

hahaha oh yeah i forgot about "that" guy

Users who are viewing this thread